The No. 17 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0) take on the Niagara Purple Eagles (0-0) on Friday, November 12, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on BTN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Buckeyes’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Purple Eagles ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of November 12, 2021 at 4:05 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Ohio State vs Niagara Betting Odds
Ohio State Offense Vs. Niagara Defense (From 2020-21)
|Ohio State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Niagara Defense|
|76.6 (52)||Points/Gm||65.2 (47)|
|67.1 (253)||Possessions/Game||64.9 (20)|
|45.7 (83)||Field Goal %||42.6 (135)|
|36.1 (68)||3PT %||33.9 (193)|
|52.9 (70)||Effective FG %||49.5 (169)|
|57.5 (39)||True Shooting %||53 (166)|
Niagara Offense vs. Ohio State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Niagara Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ohio State Defense|
|64.7 (315)||Points/Gm||71.2 (200)|
|64.7 (326)||Possessions/Game||67.1 (84)|
|40.8 (311)||Field Goal %||42.2 (108)|
|31.3 (292)||3PT %||33.7 (178)|
|46.6 (306)||Effective FG %||48.7 (116)|
|51.1 (287)||True Shooting %||52.8 (157)|
Ohio State Betting Insights
- Ohio State won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 14 times.
- The Buckeyes covered the spread once when favored by 19.5 points or more last season (in three opportunities).
- A total of 15 of Ohio State’s games last season went over the point total.
- Ohio State and its opponents went over 132 combined points in 26 of 30 games last season.
- The average total in Buckeyes contests last season was 142.6, 10.6 more points than the over/under for this game.
Niagara Betting Insights
- Niagara put together a 12-8-1 ATS record last year.
- Last season, 11 of Niagara’s games hit the over.
- Niagara played 10 games last season that had more than 132 combined points scored.
- Purple Eagles contests last year had a 130.5-point average over/under, 1.5 fewer points than this game’s total.
Ohio State Key Players
- Duane Washington Jr. contributed 16.5 points per game last season.
- E.J Liddell collected 6.8 rebounds a game and CJ Walker dished out 4.3 assists per outing.
- Washington Jr. was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.9 per game.
- Justice Sueing grabbed 0.9 steals per game. Liddell averaged 1.1 blocks a game.
Niagara Key Players
- Marcus Hammond did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 5.8 rebounds per game and three assists per game.
- Kobi Nwandu was good for 14.6 points per game.
- Hammond was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.8 per game.
- Hammond averaged 1.1 steals per game. Greg Kuakumensah collected one block an outing.