The Toronto Raptors, including OG Anunoby, face off against the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday. Anunoby averages 17.1 points, 5.5 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, shooting 44.3% from the field and 36.3% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per game.
Below, we take a look at Anunoby’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
OG Anunoby Prop Bets (April 28)
Anunoby Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.5 points prop total set for Anunoby on Thursday is 0.6 fewer points than his season scoring average (17.1).
- Anunoby has recorded more than 16.5 points 24 times this season (through 87 games).
- Anunoby has gone up against a points prop bet in 54 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 23 times.
- Anunoby’s 2.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Anunoby has finished 26 games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the 76ers are ranked eighth in the league, giving up 107.3 points per contest.
Anunoby Vs 76ers
Bet On Raptors Vs 76ers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from