Uruguay has played a pair of games in this World Cup but has yet to find the net. It lost 2-0 to Portugal on Nov. 28 and settled for a draw against South Korea in its Qatar opener. The Uruguayans will now look ahead to their match against Ghana, which is set to go down on Friday. Uruguay World Cup odds sit at to win the competition for the third time in their history. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks. Uruguay’s progression to the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup will likely come down to how they do against South Korea. They have odds of to win Group H and to advance out of Group H.
URUGUAY WORLD CUP ODDS
GROUP H FUTURESFIFA World Cup Rankings in Group H:
- No. 8 Portugal
- No. 13 Uruguay
- No. 29 South Korea
- No. 60 Ghana
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP H FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
vs. South KoreaUruguay played to a 0-0 draw with South Korea on Nov. 24.
vs. PortugalPortugal beat Uruguay, 2-0, on Nov. 28.
vs. GhanaFriday, December 2 at 10 a.m. ET (Al Janoub Stadium)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW URUGUAY QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022Uruguay faced Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, Bolivia and Venezuela in CONMEBOL’s World Cup Qualification League and finished third with 28 points (8W-4D-6L). xG stats were unavailable for Uruguay on FotMob.com. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals|