Tunisia World Cup odds sit at to lift the trophy. New manager Jalal Qaderi took charge in January after Mondher Kebaier was sacked for a disappointing showing at the Africa Cup of Nations. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks.
This will be Tunisia’s sixth appearance at the World Cup and they have never made it to the knockout stage. In Qatar, they have odds of to win Group D and to advance out of Group D.
Tunisia World Cup Odds
Group D Futures
FIFA World Cup Rankings in Group D:
- No. 3 France
- No. 11 Denmark
- No. 35 Tunisia
- No. 42 Australia
Group play is round-robin format, with each team playing each other once. The top-two teams in each group will advance to the knockout stage and Round of 16. Each win in group play is worth three points and draws are worth one point. A loss earns zero points. If there is a tie for group winner or the second-place spot in the group to advance, the tiebreakers to determine the ranking among these teams are determined as follows:
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
Group D Fixtures And Match Odds
Tuesday, November 22nd at 8 a.m. ET (Education City Stadium)
Saturday, November 26th at 5 a.m. ET (Al Janoub Stadium)
Wednesday, November 30th at 10 a.m. ET (Education City Stadium)
How To Watch FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick-off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
How Tunisia Qualified For FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Tunisia were drawn into CAF’s Group B alongside Equatorial Guinea, Mauritania and Zambia. They finished top of the group to set up a two-legged World Cup Qualification Playoff with Mali which they won 1-0. xG stats were unavailable for Tunisia on FotMob.com. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals|
|03/25/22||Mali (WCQ Playoff)||Win||1||0||1|
|03/29/22||Mali (WCQ Playoff)||Draw||0||0||0|
Tunisia Likely XI
Manager Jalal Qaderi stuck with his predecessor’s 4-3-3 formation for their World Cup Qualification Playoff against Mali and will likely continue to use it in Qatar. Fans of the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 will recognize FC Köln’s Ellyes Skhiri and Saint-Etienne’s Wahbi Khazri. Premier League fans might not yet be aware of Manchester United’s Hannibal Mejbri and Arsenal’s Omar Rekik. Two young exciting prospects who could make a big impact at the tournament.