South Korea World Cup odds sit at to be the first nation from Asia to win the competition. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks. South Korea will battle it out with Uruguay to progress to the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup. They have odds of to win Group H and to advance out of Group H.
SOUTH KOREA WORLD CUP ODDS
Here are odds to win the World Cup for South Korea.
GROUP H FUTURESFIFA World Cup Rankings in Group H:
- No. 8 Portugal
- No. 13 Uruguay
- No. 29 South Korea
- No. 60 Ghana
Group play is a round-robin format, with each team playing each other once. The top two teams in each group will advance to the knockout stage and Round of 16. Each win in group play is worth three points and draws are worth one point. A loss earns zero points. If there is a tie for the group winner or the second-place spot in the group to advance, the tiebreakers to determine the ranking among these teams are determined as follows:
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP H FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
Thursday, November 24th at 8 a.m. ET (Education City Stadium)
Monday, November 28th at 8 a.m. ET (Education City Stadium)
Friday, December 2nd at 10 a.m. ET (Education City Stadium) Odds TBD
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW SOUTH KOREA QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
South Korea were drawn into AFC’s Group H with Lebanon, Turkmenistan and Sri Lanka for Round 2 of qualification. They finished top on 16 points with 5W-1L to progress to Round 3 where they were drawn into Group A alongside Iran, UAE, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. This time they finished second behind Iran on 23 points (7W-2D-1L) after UAE beat them 1-0 in the final group game. xG stats were unavailable for South Korea on FotMob.com. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals|
SOUTH KOREA LIKELY XI
Star player Heung-Min Son, who on Sunday won the 2021/22 Premier League Golden Boot alongside Mohamed Salah, has been named Asia’s standout player for the fifth consecutive year. His success in Europe has inspired Wolves’ Hee-Chan Hwang, SC Freiburg’s Woo-Yeong Jeong, Mainz 05’s Jae-Sung Lee, Bordeaux’s Ui-Jo Hwang, Fenerbahçe’s Min-jae Kim, and others to make the move.