South Korea is still searching for its first win in Qatar as it fell to Ghana, 3-2, on Monday. Paulo Bento’s club tied Uruguay last week and is now set to face Portugal on Friday. South Korea World Cup odds currently sit at to be the first nation from Asia to win the competition. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks. South Korea will battle it out with Uruguay to progress to the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup. They have odds of to win Group H and to advance out of Group H.
SOUTH KOREA WORLD CUP ODDSHere are odds to win the World Cup for South Korea.
GROUP H FUTURESFIFA World Cup Rankings in Group H:
- No. 8 Portugal
- No. 13 Uruguay
- No. 29 South Korea
- No. 60 Ghana
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP H FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
vs. UruguayUruguay and South Korea ended in a 0-0 final on Nov. 24.
vs. GhanaGhana beat South Korea, 3-2, on Nov. 28.
vs. PortugalFriday, December 2nd at 10 a.m. ET (Education City Stadium)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW SOUTH KOREA QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022South Korea were drawn into AFC’s Group H with Lebanon, Turkmenistan and Sri Lanka for Round 2 of qualification. They finished top on 16 points with 5W-1L to progress to Round 3 where they were drawn into Group A alongside Iran, UAE, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. This time they finished second behind Iran on 23 points (7W-2D-1L) after UAE beat them 1-0 in the final group game. xG stats were unavailable for South Korea on FotMob.com. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals|