Serbia World Cup odds sit at to win the competition for the sixth time in their history. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks. It should be a battle between Serbia and Switzerland to finish second in Group G and reach the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup. Serbia have odds of to win Group G and to advance out of Group G.
SERBIA WORLD CUP ODDS
Below are Serbia World Cup odds. For WC odds for every team go here.
GROUP G FUTURESFIFA World Cup Rankings in Group G:
- No. 1 Brazil
- No. 14 Switzerland
- No. 25 Serbia
- No. 37 Cameroon
Group play is a round-robin format, with each team playing each other once. The top two teams in each group will advance to the knockout stage and Round of 16. Each win in group play is worth three points and draws are worth one point. A loss earns zero points. If there is a tie for the group winner or the second-place spot in the group to advance, the tiebreakers to determine the ranking among these teams are determined as follows:
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP G FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
Thursday, November 24th at 2 p.m. ET (Lusail Iconic Stadium)
Monday, November 28th at 11 a.m. ET (Stadium 974)
Friday, December 2nd at 2 p.m. ET (Lusail Iconic Stadium)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW SERBIA QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Serbia were drawn in UEFA’s Group A alongside Portugal, Ireland, Luxembourg and Azerbaijan. Serbia topped the group at Portugal’s expense when Aleksandr Mitrović scored a 90th-minute winner against them in the final group game. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals||xG||xGA||Total xGA|
SERBIA LIKELY XI
Serbia have the quality, experience, and depth to make it to the Knockout Stage for the first time in their history. Leading the line is Juventus’s $90 million January signing Dušan Vlahović. The 22-year-old has scored 45 goals in 73 Serie A appearances across the last two seasons and could challenge for the Golden Boot. In midfield, they have one of Europe’s most coveted stars Sergij Milinković-Savić. The Lazio player possesses good technique, tactical intelligence, vision, and passing ability and has been continually linked with Manchester United in recent seasons. Left wing-back Filip Kostic is a prolific crosser of the ball with one of the best deliveries in the game.