Portugal is headed to the knockout round and will next play on Dec. 6 where it will face Switzerland. Portugal landed in the round of 16 after beating Uruguay 2-0 on Monday. Bruno Fernandes was the hero for Portugal in their second game in Qatar as he scored a pair of goals. Portugal had beaten Ghana the previous week, 3-2. Portugal World Cup now odds sit at to win the competition for the first time in their history. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks.
PORTUGAL WORLD CUP ODDSHere are Portugal World Cup odds for the 2022 soccer tournament in Qatar.
GROUP H FUTURESFIFA World Cup Rankings in Group H:
- No. 8 Portugal
- No. 13 Uruguay
- No. 29 South Korea
- No. 60 Ghana
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP H FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
vs. GhanaPortugal beat Ghana, 3-2, on Nov. 24.
vs. UruguayPortugal downed Uruguay, 2-0, on Nov. 28.
vs. South KoreaFriday, December 2nd at 10 a.m. ET (Education City Stadium) Odds TBD
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW PORTUGAL QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022Netherlands were drawn in UEFA’s Group A alongside Serbia, Ireland, Luxembourg and Azerbaijan. A 90th-minute defeat to Serbia in their final group game meant they had to beat Turkey and North Macedonia via the UEFA World Cup Playoffs to qualify. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals||xG||xGA||Total xGA|
|03/24/22||Turkey (WCQ Playoff)||Win||3||1||4||3.72||1.78||5.50|
|03/29/22||North Macedonia (WCQ Playoff)||Win||2||0||2||1.85||0.09||1.94|
xG stats via FotMob.com