Netherlands World Cup odds sit at to win the competition for the first time in their history. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks.
NETHERLANDS WORLD CUP ODDS
Here are odds to win the World Cup and more soccer futures for the Netherlands.
GROUP A FUTURESNetherlands should reach the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup, and faces competition from Senegal to top Group A. The Clockwork Orange have odds of to win Group A and to advance out of Group A. FIFA World Cup Rankings in Group A:
- No. 10 Netherlands
- No. 20 Senegal
- No. 46 Ecuador
- No. 51 Qatar
Group play is a round-robin format, with each team playing each other once. The top two teams in each group will advance to the knockout stage and Round of 16. Each win in group play is worth three points and draws are worth one point. A loss earns zero points. If there is a tie for the group winner or the second-place spot in the group to advance, the tiebreakers to determine the ranking among these teams are determined as follows:
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP A FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
Monday, November 21st at 8 a.m. ET (Al-Thumama Stadium)
Friday, November 25th at 11 a.m. ET (Khalifa International Stadium)
Tuesday, November 29th at 10 a.m. ET (Al Bayt Stadium)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW NETHERLANDS QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Netherlands World Cup odds were drawn in UEFA’s Group G alongside Turkey, Norway, Montenegro, Latvia and Gibraltar. After a shock 4-2 defeat to Turkey in their opening game, they went on a nine-match unbeaten run to finish top of the Group on 23 points. Check out Marco Cerino’s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals||xG||xGA||Total xGA|
xG stats via FotMob.com
NETHERLANDS LIKELY XI
The Dutch FA convinced Louis van Gaal to come out of retirement and manage his country for the third time. He has already said that he will step down after the tournament. In early April, the 70-year-old revealed on national television that he has been battling prostate cancer and released an update later in the month that radiation treatment had been successful. Signing off by leading his country to their first World Cup victory would be the perfect ending to a legendary career. Van Gaal has returned to a back three in recent matches and looking at their squad, it feels right. Matthijs de Ligt and Virgil van Dijk are excellent ball-playing defenders and will benefit from the extra defensive cover. Wing-back Denzel Dumfries will be afforded more freedom to roam down the right as he does for his club side Inter Milan.
Exclusive Sportsbook Offers