Mexico World Cup odds sit at to win the competition for the first time in their history. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks.
MEXICO WORLD CUP ODDS
View and legally bet on Mexico World Cup odds below.
GROUP C FUTURESThis will be El Tri’s 17th appearance at the World Cup, and they have progressed to the Round of 16 in their last seven appearances. It will likely be between them and Poland for who finishes second and reaches the knockout stage in Qatar. Mexico have odds of to win Group C and to advance out of Group C. FIFA World Cup Rankings in Group C:
- No. 4 Argentina
- No. 9 Mexico
- No. 26 Poland
- No. 49 Saudi Arabia
Group play is a round-robin format, with each team playing each other once. The top two teams in each group will advance to the knockout stage and Round of 16. Each win in group play is worth three points and draws are worth one point. A loss earns zero points. If there is a tie for the group winner or the second-place spot in the group to advance, the tiebreakers to determine the ranking among these teams are determined as follows:
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Most goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP C FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
Tuesday, Nov. 22 at 11 a.m. ET (Stadium 974)
Saturday, Nov. 26 at 2 p.m. ET (Lusail Iconic Stadium)
vs. Saudi Arabia
Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 2 p.m. ET (Lusail Iconic Stadium) Odds TBD
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
FOX and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m., and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW MEXICO QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Mexico faced Canada, USMNT, Costa Rica, Panama, Jamaica, El Salvador and Honduras in Round 3 of CONCACAF Qualification. They finished second (28 points) with a record of 8W-4D-2L, scoring 17 goals and conceding eight. xG stats were unavailable for Mexico on FotMob.com. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals|
MEXICO LIKELY XI
The kings of CONCACAF have struggled over the last year, losing to USMNT in the Gold Cup and Nations League finals and finishing second in qualifying behind Canada. Manager Gerardo Martino needs a good showing in Qatar. Otherwise, his time with the national side could come to an end. He will have plenty of opportunities to get it right, with Mexico expected to play 10 friendly matches in preparation, including both in and out of FIFA dates.