Mexico is two games in to World Cup play and has yet to score a goal. It settled for a 0-0 draw with Poland last week and then lost to Argentina, 2-0, on Saturday. The Mexicans will now face Saudi Arabia on Wednesday. Mexico controlled the midfield in its battle was Poland Tuesday but was unable to put one in the net in a 0-0 draw. The Mexicans will now focus on their match against Argentina on Saturday. Argentina will surely be ready for the Mexico game after suffering arguably the biggest upset loss in World Cup history – a 2-1 loss to Saudi Arabia. World Cup odds sit at to win the competition for the first time in their history. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks. This will be El Tri’s 17th appearance at the World Cup, and they have progressed to the Round of 16 in their last seven appearances. It will likely be between them and Poland for who finishes second and reaches the knockout stage in Qatar. Mexico have odds of to win Group C and to advance out of Group C.
MEXICO WORLD CUP ODDSView and legally bet on Mexico World Cup odds below.
GROUP C FUTURESFIFA World Cup Rankings in Group C:
- No. 4 Argentina
- No. 9 Mexico
- No. 26 Poland
- No. 49 Saudi Arabia
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Most goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP C FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
vs. PolandMexico versus Poland ended in a 0-0 draw.
vs. ArgentinaArgentina beat Mexico, 2-0, on Nov. 26.
vs. Saudi ArabiaWednesday, Nov. 30 at 2 p.m. ET (Lusail Iconic Stadium)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022FOX and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m., and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW MEXICO QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022Mexico faced Canada, USMNT, Costa Rica, Panama, Jamaica, El Salvador and Honduras in Round 3 of CONCACAF Qualification. They finished second (28 points) with a record of 8W-4D-2L, scoring 17 goals and conceding eight. xG stats were unavailable for Mexico on FotMob.com. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals|