Iran World Cup odds sit at to be the first Middle Eastern country to win the competition. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks.
IRAN WORLD CUP ODDS
Check out Iran World Cup odds below.
GROUP B FUTURESIran have never progressed past the Group Stage. To reach the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup, they have odds of to win Group B and to advance out of Group B. FIFA World Cup Rankings in Group B:
- No. 5 England
- No. 9 USMNT
- No. 15 Wales/N0. 27 Ukraine/No. 39 Scotland
- No. 26 Iran
Group play is a round-robin format, with each team playing each other once. The top two teams in each group will advance to the knockout stage and Round of 16. Each win in group play is worth three points and draws are worth one point. A loss earns zero points. If there is a tie for group winner or the second-place spot in the group to advance, the tiebreakers to determine the ranking among these teams are determined as follows:
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP B FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
Monday, November 21st at 8 a.m. ET (Khalifa International Stadium)
Friday, November 25th at 5 a.m. ET (Ahmed bin Ali Stadium) Odds TBD as Wales, Ukraine and Scotland are still contesting a final UEFA World Cup play-off to be one of the 32 teams in the tournament.
Tuesday, November 29th at 2 p.m. ET (Al-Thumama Stadium) Odds TBD
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW IRAN QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Iran World Cup odds were drawn into AFC’s Group C with Iraq, Bahrain, Hong Kong and Cambodia for Round 2 of qualification. They finished top on 18 points with 6W-2L to progress to Round 3 where they were drawn into Group A alongside South Korea, UAE, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. Again they finished top on 25 points with 8W-1D-1L. xG stats were unavailable for Iran on FotMob.com.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals|
IRAN LIKELY XI
Against South Korea and Iraq, manager Dragan Skočić set his side up to play in a defensive-oriented shape very compact that hit their opponents on the counter. They will likely set up this way in Qatar, and if Sardar Azmoun can replicate his qualification form, they have a chance of making it to the Knockout Stage. The Bayer Leverkusen striker scored 10 goals in 10 appearances.
Exclusive Sportsbook Promos And Bonus Codes