Germany is now 0-1-1 in Qatar and will need some help to make it to the knockout stage. The Germans battled to a 1-1 tie with Spain on Sunday after being upset by Japan last week. Germany will now need to beat Costa Rica on Thursday to have a shot at advancing. Germany World Cup odds now sit at to win the competition for a fifth time. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks.
GERMANY WORLD CUP ODDS
GROUP E FUTURESBelow are Germany WC odds and you can view World Cup odds for every team here. Germany should reach the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup, and faces competition from Spain to top the group. They have odds of to win Group E and to advance out of Group E. FIFA World Cup Rankings in Group E:
- No. 7 Spain
- No. 12 Germany
- No. 23 Japan
- No. 31 Costa Rica/No. 101 New Zealand
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
TheLines World Cup Challenge! Compete for prizes every day during the World Cup by entering our free pick’em games.
GROUP E FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
Japan pulled off one of the major early upsets in the World Cup, defeating Germany 2-1 on Nov. 23.
Spain and Germany played to a 1-1 tie on Nov. 27.
vs. Costa Rica
Thursday, December 1st at 2 p.m. ET (Al-Thumama Stadium)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW GERMANY QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Germany were drawn in UEFA’s Group J alongside North Macedonia, Romania, Armenia, Iceland and Liechtenstein. They finished top and unbeaten with a record of 9W-1D, 36 goals scored and 4 conceded. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals||xG||xGA||Total xGA|
xG stats via FotMob.com