England World Cup odds sit at to lift the trophy for the second time in their history. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks.
ENGLAND WORLD CUP ODDS
GROUP B FUTURESEngland should finish top and reach the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup, with odds of to win Group B and to advance out of Group B. FIFA World Cup Rankings in Group B:
- No. 5 England
- No. 9 USMNT
- No. 15 Wales
- No. 26 Iran
Group play is a round-robin format, with each team playing each other once. The top two teams in each group will advance to the knockout stage and Round of 16. Each win in group play is worth three points and draws are worth one point. A loss earns zero points. If there is a tie for group winner or the second-place spot in the group to advance, the tiebreakers to determine the ranking among these teams are determined as follows:
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP B FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS FOR ENGLAND WORLD CUP ODDS
Monday, November 21st at 8 a.m. ET (Khalifa International Stadium)
Friday, November 25th at 2 p.m. ET (Al Bayt Stadium)
Tuesday, November 29th at 2 p.m. ET (Ahmed bin Ali Stadium)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW ENGLAND QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
England were drawn in UEFA’s Group I alongside Poland, Albania, Hungary, Andorra, and San Marino. They strolled through qualification to finish top with eight wins, two draws, scoring 39 goals and conceding three.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals||xG||xGA||Total xGA|
xG stats via FotMob.com
ENGLAND LIKELY XI
Luke Shaw, Harry Maguire and Jordan Pickford have been in terrible form this season. However, throughout his tenure, Gareth Southgate has shown loyalty to his players and will give them till November to rediscover their best form. An embarrassment of riches at right-back means either Reece James or Trent Alexander-Arnold will have to settle for a place on the bench. Knowing Southgate’s conservative nature I think he will go with Reece James at right wing-back. If Kyle Walker picks up an injury or falls out of form James could drop to the right center-back position opening up a starting place for Trent Alexander-Arnold. Don’t be surprised if 18-year-old Jude Bellingham is starting in Qatar. The Borussia Dortmund central midfielder is a generational talent capable of being one of the best players in the world.