Denmark World Cup odds sit at to win the competition for the first time in their history. Many have the Danes down as their dark horse after an impressive run to the Euro 2020 semifinals and Christian Eriksson’s return to the squad. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks.
Denmark should finish second to reach the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup, with odds of to win Group D and to advance out of Group D.
DENMARK WORLD CUP ODDS
GROUP B FUTURES
FIFA World Cup Rankings in Group D:
- No. 3 France
- No. 11 Denmark
- No. 35 Tunisia
- No. 42 Australia
Group play is round-robin format, with each team playing each other once. The top-two teams in each group will advance to the knockout stage and Round of 16. Each win in group play is worth three points and draws are worth one point. A loss earns zero points. If there is a tie for group winner or the second-place spot in the group to advance, the tiebreakers to determine the ranking among these teams are determined as follows:
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP D FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
Tuesday, November 22nd at 8 a.m. ET (Education City Stadium)
Saturday, November 26th at 11 a.m. ET (Stadium 974)
Wednesday, November 30th at 10 a.m. ET (Al Janoub Stadium)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick-off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW DENMARK QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Denmark were drawn in UEFA’s Group F alongside Austria, Faroe Islands, Israel, Moldova and Scotland. Denmark stormed the group winning nine matches, scoring 30 goals, and not conceding until the final two matches. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals||xG||xGA||Total xG|
xG stats via FotMob.com
DENMARK LIKELY XI
Kasper Hjulmand has tried out 3-5-2, 5-4-1 and 4-3-3 formations in 2022. I’m confident that come November they will lineup in the 3-4-2-1/3-4-3 formation that brought them so much success at Euro 2020. The Dane’s strength comes from a solid spine that utilizes Kasper Schmeichel, Jannik Vestergaard, Simon Kjær, Andreas Christensen, Pierre Emile Højbjerg and Thomas Delaney’s defensive abilities.