Canada will not be advancing to the round of 16 as they lost to Croatia, 4-1, on Sunday. The Canadians had previously lost to Belgium. Alphonso Davies and friends will be playing for nothing more than pride on Thursday when they wrap up their stay in Qatar with a match against Morocco. Canada nearly garnered a draw against Belgium on Wednesday but did show plenty of promise in a narrow 1-0 loss. The Canadians will now focus their attention on Croatia, which they will meet on Sunday. Canada World Cup odds currently sit at to win the competition. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks.
CANADA WORLD CUP ODDS
GROUP F FUTURESIt will be a huge achievement for Canada to reach the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup. They have odds of to win Group F and to advance out of Group F. FIFA World Cup Rankings in Group F:
- No. 2 Belgium
- No. 12 Croatia
- No. 24 Morocco
- No. 38 Canada
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP F FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
vs. BelgiumCanada fell to Belgium by a 1-0 count on Nov. 23.
vs. CroatiaCanada fell to Croatia, 4-1, on Nov. 27.
vs. MoroccoThursday, December 1st at 10 a.m. ET (Al Bayt Stadium)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW CANADA QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022Canada faced USMNT, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Jamaica, El Salvador, and Honduras in Round 3 of CONCACAF Qualification. They performed above expectations to finish top of the group. xG stats were unavailable for USMNT on FotMob.com. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals|