Canada World Cup odds sit at to win the competition for the second time in their history. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks.
CANADA WORLD CUP ODDS
GROUP F FUTURESIt will be a huge achievement for Canada to reach the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup. They have odds of to win Group F and to advance out of Group F. FIFA World Cup Rankings in Group F:
- No. 2 Belgium
- No. 12 Croatia
- No. 24 Morocco
- No. 38 Canada
Group play is a round-robin format, with each team playing each other once. The top two teams in each group will advance to the knockout stage and Round of 16. Each win in group play is worth three points and draws are worth one point. A loss earns zero points. If there is a tie for the group winner or the second-place spot in the group to advance, the tiebreakers to determine the ranking among these teams are determined as follows:
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP F FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
Wednesday, November 23rd at 2 p.m. ET (Khalifa International Stadium)
Sunday, November 27th at 11 a.m. ET (Al-Thumama Stadium)
Thursday, December 1st at 10 a.m. ET (Al Bayt Stadium)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW CANADA QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Canada faced USMNT, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Jamaica, El Salvador, and Honduras in Round 3 of CONCACAF Qualification. They performed above expectations to finish top of the group. xG stats were unavailable for USMNT on FotMob.com. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals|
CANADA LIKELY XI
The whole of Canada will be relieved star player Alphonso Davies has recovered from his bout of Myocarditis. For CONCACAF World Cup qualification, coach John Herdman moved him up the pitch to left-wing or left wing-back. It turned out to be a stroke of genius, with the Bayern Munich left-back wreaking havoc with his pace and dribbling skills contributing five goals and eight assists in thirteen appearances. The other player making a name for himself in Europe is LOSC Lille’s Jonathan David. The striker has scored 26 goals across the last two seasons and is attracting interest from Premier League clubs. Expect to see Canada defend deep and rely on quick transitions using Davies and David’s pace and quality.