Cameroon still has not won a World Cup game in 20 years but it came awfully close on Monday as it played to a 3-3 draw with Serbia. Grabbing that elusive win later this week won’t be easy as they face WC favorite Brazil on Friday. Cameroon World Cup odds sit at to win the competition for the sixth time in their history. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks. It will be a big achievement for Camroon to reach the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup with Brazil, Serbia and Switzerland in their group. They have odds of to win Group G and to advance out of Group G.
CAMEROON WORLD CUP ODDS
GROUP G FUTURESFIFA World Cup Rankings in Group G:
- No. 1 Brazil
- No. 14 Switzerland
- No. 25 Serbia
- No. 37 Cameroon
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP G FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
vs. SwitzerlandCameroon lost to Switzerland on Nov. 24, 1-0.
vs. SerbiaSerbia and Cameroon tied, 3-3, on Nov. 28.
vs. BrazilFriday, December 2nd at 2 p.m. ET (Lusail Iconic Stadium)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW CAMEROON QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022Senegal were drawn into CAF’s Group D alongside Ivory Coast, Mozambique and Malawi. They finished top of the group to set up a two-legged World Cup Qualification Playoff with Algeria, which they won on away goals when Karl Toko Ekambi scored in the 120+4 minute. xG stats were unavailable for Senegal on FotMob.com. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals|
|03/25/22||Algeria (WCQ Playoff)||Loss||0||1||1|
|03/29/22||Algeria (WCQ Playoff)||Win||2||1||3|