Brazil remains the favorite to win the World Cup as we get set to enter the quarterfinals. Current Brazil World Cup odds sit at to win the World Cup for the sixth time in their history. Brazil will face Croatia in the World Cup quarterfinals with this game being held on Friday, Dec. 9.
BRAZIL WORLD CUP ODDSBrazil will battle Croatia on Dec. 9. Odds for Brazil versus Croatia will be posted soon. Check out more Brazil World Cup odds below. For odds to win the World Cup for every team go here. When does Brazil play again? Brazil will play Croatia at 10 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 9. The game will be broadcast in the US on FOX.
GROUP G FUTURESFIFA World Cup Rankings in Group G:
- No. 1 Brazil
- No. 14 Switzerland
- No. 25 Serbia
- No. 37 Cameroon
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest number of goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP G FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
vs. SerbiaBrazil beat Serbia, 2-0, on Nov. 24.
vs. SwitzerlandBrazil took down Switzerland, 1-0, on Nov. 28.
vs. CameroonFriday, December 2nd at 2 p.m. ET (Lusail Iconic Stadium)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022Fox and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For west coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW BRAZIL QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022Brazil faced Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, Bolivia and Venezuela in CONMEBOL’s World Cup Qualification League and finished top of the group unbeaten with 45 points and 13 clean sheets. xG stats were unavailable for Argentina on FotMob.com. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals|