Argentina World Cup odds sit at to win the competition for the third time in their history. 2021’s Copa America victory will give them confidence and belief heading into the tournament. Click on any of the odds below to bet now on the best available prices at legal U.S. sportsbooks.
Argentina should finish top and reach the knockout stage at the 2022 World Cup, with odds of to win Group C and to advance out of Group C.
ARGENTINA WORLD CUP ODDS
View and legally bet on Argentina odds below. To see odds to win the World Cup for every team go here.
GROUP C FUTURES
FIFA World Cup Rankings in Group C:
- No. 4 Argentina
- No. 9 Mexico
- No. 26 Poland
- No. 49 Saudi Arabia
Group play is a round-robin format, with each team playing each other once. The top two teams in each group will advance to the knockout stage and Round of 16. Each win in group play is worth three points and draws are worth one point. A loss earns zero points. If there is a tie for the group winner or the second-place spot in the group to advance, the tiebreakers to determine the ranking among these teams are determined as follows:
- Greatest combined goal difference in all group matches
- Greatest combined number of goals scored in all group matches
- If more than one team remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined as follows:
- Greatest number of points in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Greatest goal difference in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Most goals scored in head-to-head matches among those teams
- Fair play points system in which the number of yellow and red cards in all group matches are considered according to the following deductions:
- First yellow card: minus 1 point
- Second yellow card/indirect red card: minus 3 points
- Direct red card: minus 4 points
- Yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
- If any of the teams above remain level after applying the above criteria, their ranking will be determined by the drawing of lots
GROUP C FIXTURES AND MATCH ODDS
vs. Saudi Arabia
Tuesday, Nov. 22 at 5 a.m. ET (Lusail Iconic Stadium)
Saturday, Nov. 26 at 2 p.m. ET (Lusail Iconic Stadium)
Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 2 p.m. ET (Stadium 974)
HOW TO WATCH FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
FOX and Telemundo own the rights to broadcast the competition. For West Coast fans planning on watching the early games before work, you will need to stock up on coffee and five-hour energy drinks. Group matches will kick-off at 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET. The knockout matches will kick off at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
HOW ARGENTINA QUALIFIED FOR FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR 2022
Argentina faced Brazil, Uruguay, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, Bolivia and Venezuela in CONMEBOL’s World Cup Qualification League and finished second with 39 points. xG stats were unavailable for Argentina on FotMob.com. Check out Marco Cerino‘s post for a full list of nations who have qualified for Qatar 2022.
|DATE||OPPONENT||Result||Goals For||Goals Against||Total Goals|
ARGENTINA LIKELY XI
Argentina’s squad is stacked with talent all playing at some of the best clubs in Europe. Last summer’s Copa America triumph was built off an organized and disciplined defensive display that frustrated their opponents Brazil. In the latter stages against the big nations, manager Lionel Scaloni will likely take this approach again and hope Lionel Messi, Ángel Di María and Lauturo Martínez can produce some attacking magic.