Sportsbooks are swamping new and existing users with odds boosts and promos for the Super Bowl matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Top books like DraftKings Sportsbook, FanDuel Sportsbook, BetMGM, PointsBet, FOX Bet and BetRivers will be offering more and more options as we get closer to the start time of Super Bowl LV.
Here is a look at the top offers.
DraftKings Sportsbook has a great Super Bowl offer for new users called Big Game No Brainer. New users will double their money if a TD is scored in the big game. Considering the amount of points Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady usually put on the board, this is close to a lock.
DK will also feature the Wrangler Big Game Squares competition with $55,000 in prizes.
In addition, DraftKings is running a $55 Million Prediction Challenge. All you have to do is answer questions pertaining to the fourth quarter of the game, like: “Which team will score more points in the fourth quarter?” and “Total points in the fourth quarter?”
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook here to take advantage of these fabulous promos.
And here are the top odds boosts from DK:
- Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes to combine for 55+ completions: +115
- Brady and Mahomes to combine for over 650.5 passing yards: +125
- Travis Kelce/Tyreek Hill/Chris Godwin/Mike Evans to all record 55+ receiving yards: +400
FanDuel Sportsbook has an incredible offer for new users, titled the Big Game Odds Boost where you can bet $5 to win $275. To celebrate the 55th Super Bowl, FanDuel is offering 55-to-1 odds on either team to win.
FanDuel has Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance. Bet a five-leg or larger parlay and if it loses, the site will offer a free bet in the amount wagered, up to $25.
Existing and new players can all participate in Big Game Bingo. It’s free to play and allows contestants to vie for a million dollar prize pool during the game.
Pick any NFL game and get a same-game parlay. Click the Same Game Parlay tab to build from the props, spread, and total prices. Wager three pre-game legs or more that total +200 or greater payout and if only one leg loses, receive the amount wagered as a free bet, up to $25.
FanDuel also features the following odds boosts for Super Sunday:
- First scoring play to be a Bucs TD: +240
- Patrick Mahomes 300+ passing yards and 3+ passing TDs: +190
- Over 13.5 points scored in the first quarter of SB LV: +140
- Dr. Disrespect 2-Time Super Boost – Travis Kelce to score 2+ TDs: +400
PointsBet has a unique offer for this marquee matchup featuring current GOAT Tom Brady, and GOAT-in-waiting, Patrick Mahomes. It’s called Big Game Goat Insurance where you bet on either team to win the championship game and you’ll get money back up to $50 in free bets if your team loses by 43 points or less.
PB’s standard first-time sign up offer is also phenomenal as new users will get 2 Risk Free Bets up to $2000 upon sign up.
PointsBet’s odds boosts for Super Bowl LV are as follows:
- Mahomes to win MVP: Was -110, Now +110
- Brady over 0.5 rushing yards: Was +175, now +200
- Over 2.5 players in the game to attempt a pass: Was +140, now +160
FOX Bet is going all the way LIVE for Super Bowl 55. If you bet $10 or more on Chiefs vs. Buccaneers, you’ll get a free $10 bet to use on in-game wagering.
Here are the top odds boosts from FOX Bet:
- Double your money – Mahomes and Brady 2 or more passing TDs each: +100
- Triple your money – Mahomes and Brady 300 or more passing yards each: +200
- 4x your money – Travis Kelce and Mike Evans to both score TDs: +300
- 5x your money – Tyreek Hill to score a TD in the first quarter: +400
- Patrick Mahomes to win Super Bowl MVP: +100
New players can also make a deposit and get +1000 odds for either team to score a point. Bet up to $10, pick a side, and get 10x return in free bets for the site.
The site now features a build-a-prop option for individual games. Select a game, click the build-a-prop option, and choose from the selected elements.
Follow @FoxBet on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to get a chance to win a $100 free bet every Friday morning at 10 AM EST.
Bet a three-leg parlay (-200 odds or better on each leg) for $10 or more Monday through Friday and get an instant $5 free bet. Opt-in to get started on this once a week offer.
BetMGM is offering a Risk Free bet worth up to $600 ahead of the Chiefs vs. Bucs game. New users just have to sign up here, make a deposit and place their first wager.
For BetMGM app users, make a bet of $20 or more on any single NFL game and get $10 in freeplay on live dealer games. This can be used multiple times a week but just once per day.
Opt-in to bet the First Touchdown Scorer in a game risk free. If the player doesn’t score the first TD, get back the bet as site credit, up to $20.
The site also has the Easy Parlay option to build multi-leg parlays around different games. Select the Easy Parlay icon on the main bar and select from moneylines, spreads, and totals for the week. A 4-7 leg multi-sport parlay is now eligible for up to a 40 percent profit boost.
Each game has the Parlay Builder option as well. Choose from a variety of pre-built three-leg parlays with differing payouts.
The site has rolled out their One Game Parlay for the NFL and NBA games. Click a game, go through the various bets, and build a multi-leg parlay. Players can opt-in, make a parlay of four legs or more (up to 20), and get their losing bet back, up to $50 for the Super Bowl.
Here are the promoted Big Game Parlays for Sunday:
- Tyreek Hill to record 80+ receiving yards and 1+ TD: +150
- Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce each to score 1+ TD: +160
- Buccaneers to score 3+ points each quarter: +170
- Chiefs and Bucs both to score 28+ points: +225
- 10+ points to be scored each quarter: +240
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire to record 30+ rushing yards and 20+ receiving yards: +300
- Leonard Fournette to record 50+ rushing yards and Buccaneers to win: +350
- Blazin’ Bet (sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings) – Game to go into OT: +900
BetRivers is running a Big Game Deposit Offer where you will get up to $500 in free bets by depositing $100.
And in honor of Super Bowl 55, if you bet $55 on the game at BetRivers – you’ll get $55 in free bets.
Take advantage of these awesome offers from BetRivers by signing up here.
BetRivers also has exclusive odds boosts for Super Bowl LV. Check them out here:
- Act your age! Brady to complete a 43+ yard pass and Mahomes to record a 25+ yard pass: +220
- A non-QB to win Super Bowl MVP: +220
- Brady to throw more TD passes than Mahomes: +150
- Tyreek Hill or Travis Kelce to score the first TD: +250
- Over 2.5 players to throw a TD: +1400
- Leonard Fournette and Ronald Jones to combine for over 99.5 rushing yards and 1+ TD: +200
- Either team to make a 55+ yard field goal: +1100