The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (6-2, 1-0 Horizon) aim to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the IUPUI Jaguars (1-6, 0-1 Horizon) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at Indiana Farmers Coliseum. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Golden Grizzlies’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Jaguars ( ).
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of December 4, 2021 at 11:59 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Oakland vs IUPUI Betting Odds
Oakland Offense Vs. IUPUI Defense
|Oakland Offense||Stats (Rank)||IUPUI Defense|
|68.6 (247)||Points/Gm||59.1 (33)|
|69 (209)||Possessions/Game||61.5 (4)|
|43.4 (215)||Field Goal %||39.6 (82)|
|25.9 (350)||3PT %||31.7 (145)|
|48.5 (252)||Effective FG %||45.5 (87)|
|52.4 (225)||True Shooting %||50.9 (157)|
IUPUI Offense Vs. Oakland Defense
|IUPUI Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oakland Defense|
|50.9 (358)||Points/Gm||68 (177)|
|60.9 (356)||Possessions/Game||70.2 (174)|
|38.1 (340)||Field Goal %||41.2 (142)|
|27.8 (326)||3PT %||26.9 (31)|
|44.2 (333)||Effective FG %||47.1 (133)|
|47 (332)||True Shooting %||49.6 (125)|
Oakland Betting Insights
- Oakland is 7-4-0 ATS this season.
- In Oakland’s 11 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
- Oakland’s 11 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 130.5 points seven times.
- The Golden Grizzlies have an average point total of 142 in their outings this year, 11.5 more points than this game’s over/under.
IUPUI Betting Insights
- IUPUI has put together a 3-4-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Jaguars have been an underdog by 14.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- So far this year, none of IUPUI’s games have hit the over.
- IUPUI has yet to play a game this season that ended with more than 130.5 combined points scored.
- Jaguars games this year have had a 133.6-point total on average, 3.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Oakland Key Players
- Jamal Cain leads the Golden Grizzlies in scoring (22.4 points per game) and rebounding (11 rebounds per game).
- Jalen Moore paces the squad with seven assists per game.
- Blake Lampman knocks down 1.4 treys per game to lead the Golden Grizzlies.
- Oakland’s steals leader is Cain, who grabs 2.4 per game. Trey Townsend leads the team averaging one block an outing.
IUPUI Key Players
- B.J Maxwell has the top Jaguars spot in two categories: scoring (12.2 points per game) and rebounding (5.3 rebounds per game).
- Bakari Lastrap puts in work giving out assists and is IUPUI’s assist leader with 2.3 per game.
- Bobby Harvey makes more threes per game than any other member of the Jaguars, cashing in 1.4 treys per game.
- Nobody on IUPUI grabs more steals than KJ Pruitt (one per game) or blocks more shots than Chuks Isitua (0.9 per game).