The Denver Nuggets (40-29) will visit the Washington Wizards (29-38) after winning six road games in a row. The Nuggets (on the spread) and Wizards ( to win) will meet Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of March 16, 2022 at 7:08 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Nuggets vs Wizards Betting Odds
Nuggets Vs. Wizards Player Props
Injury Report as of March 16
Zeke Nnaji: Day To Day (Ankle),
Vlatko Cancar: Out (Foot),
Aaron Gordon: Day To Day (Illness),
JaMychal Green: Day To Day (Wrist),
Michael Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Jamal Murray: Out (Knee)
Bradley Beal: Out For Season (Wrist)
|Nuggets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wizards Defense|
|111 (12)||Points/Gm||111.4 (18)|
|25.6 (5)||Possessions/Game||19 (14)|
|47.7 (3)||Field Goal %||46.2 (17)|
|35.1 (15)||3PT %||35.5 (19)|
|55.1 (3)||Effective FG %||52.4 (13)|
|58.4 (2)||True Shooting %||56.3 (15)|
|Wizards Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nuggets Defense|
|108.3 (21)||Points/Gm||108.5 (12)|
|19 (17)||Possessions/Game||25.6 (26)|
|46.9 (7)||Field Goal %||46.5 (21)|
|34 (25)||3PT %||34 (5)|
|53 (14)||Effective FG %||53.2 (17)|
|56.6 (13)||True Shooting %||56.3 (15)|
Nuggets and Wizards Betting Records
- Denver has won 32 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 37 times.
- When playing as at least 6.5-point favorites this season, the Nuggets have an ATS record of 7-16.
- So far this season, 36 out of Denver’s 69 games have hit the over.
- Washington has won 25 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 42 times.
- The Wizards have an ATS record of 5-7 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 37 out of 67 times this season.
Head to Head
The Nuggets got a team-high 28 points out of Nikola Jokic on the way to a victory over Davis Bertans (21 points) and the Wizards in their most recent matchup on December 13, 2021. The Nuggets were 3.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 220 total points to go over the 215.5-point over/under.
- 12/13/2021 DNP – Nuggets: Will Barton; Wizards: Kyle Kuzma
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in scoring (26 points per game), rebounding (13.7 per game) and assists (8.1 per game).
- Will Barton is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, knocking down 2.2 per game.
- Jokic averages 1.3 steals and 0.9 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Denver.
- Kyle Kuzma leads the Wizards in all things points, rebounds and assists, putting up 17.3 points, 8.6 grabbing rebounds and handing out 3.4 assists per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Washington’s Caldwell-Pope has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.