Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets (17-14) are favorites against Bradley Beal and the Washington Wizards (11-18) Thursday, February 25 at Ball Arena. The matchup starts at 9:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 25, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Wizards Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 25
Gary Harris: Out (Adductor),
JaMychal Green: Out (Shoulder),
Greg Whittington: Day To Day (Knee),
Paul Millsap: Out (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Nuggets and Wizards Records ATS
- Denver has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 13-18 against the spread.
- The Nuggets are an even 4-4 against the spread this season when they are at least a 7-point favorite.
- 20 of 31 Denver games this season (64.5%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- In their games this season, Washington has come up with an even record of 14-14 ATS.
- When playing as at least a 7-point underdog, the Wizards frequently fail to meet expectations with only a 0-1 record against the spread.
- Washington and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 57.1% (16) of its 28 games played.
Head to Head
Davis Bertans (35 points) led the Wizards over Jamal Murray (35 points) and the Nuggets 130-128 in their last matchup on February 17, 2021. The Nuggets were favored by 4.5 points in the game, but the Wizards covered the spread. The 258 total points in the matchup went over the 235-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2021||Nuggets||Wizards||-4.5||235||-184||151||Regular Season||130-128 WAS*|
- 2/17/2021 DNP – Nuggets: Will Barton;
Wizards: Thomas Bryant
- Denver’s games this season have gone over the point total for Thursday’s matchup total (237 points) in 32.3% of opportunities (10 out of 31 matchups).
- In Washington’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Thursday’s matchup total in 13 out of 29 matchups (44.8%).
- On average, the over/under in Nuggets games is 10 points fewer than the over/under of 237 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (237 points) and the average total points bet in Wizards’ games (234.4 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Nuggets this season is 114.3 points, 7.7 fewer points than their implied total of 122 points in Thursday’s game.
- Denver has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (122) nine times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Wizards (119.9) is 4.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (115).
- Washington has scored more than 115 points 15 times this season.
- The Nuggets are at the fifth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.4 PPG), while the Wizards allow the 29th-fewest points per game (119.9) in the league.
- The Nuggets have totaled 116 more points than their opponents this season (3.8 per game on average), while the Wizards have been out-scored by 154 total points (5.3 per game average differential).
- The Nuggets points, rebounds and assists leader is Jokic. He scores 27.0 points per game and adds 11.0 rebounds and 8.4 assists.
- Jokic’s points prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 2.5 points lower than his season average of 27.0.
- The Nuggets are led by Murray from beyond the arc. He hits 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Jokic leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Michael Porter Jr. collects 1.1 blocks a contest to pace Denver.
- Porter’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
- Russell Westbrook holds the top spot on the Wizards rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 9.7 rebounds per game and 9.7 assists per game.
- Westbrook’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 1.8 less than his season average of 39.3.
- Beal holds the title of Washington’s top scorer by putting up 32.7 points per game.
- Beal’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 40.5, 2.4 less than his season average of 42.9.
- Bertans is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots higher than his season average of 2.8.
- Beal is at the top of Washington’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Alex Len leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Beal’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from