The Oklahoma City Thunder (6-6) are underdogs (by ) to continue a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (6-7) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 19, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Thunder Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 19
Nuggets: Greg Whittington: Out (Left Knee), Michael Porter Jr.: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Thunder: Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle), Al Horford: Out (Personal), Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
Nuggets and Thunder Records ATS
- Denver’s record against the spread is 4-9 this season.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Nuggets are 0-2 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Denver and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 69.2% of its games this season (9/13).
- Oklahoma City has a 7-5 record ATS this season.
- Half of Oklahoma City’s 12 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
The Nuggets knocked off the Thunder 121-113 in the last meeting between the teams on August 3, 2020. Michael Porter Jr. scored 37 points to pace the Nuggets, and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scored 24 points for the Thunder. The Nuggets covered the spread as 5.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 234 total points to go over the 218-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/3/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-5.5||218||-223||182||Regular Season||121-113 DEN*|
|2/21/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-1.5||216||-121||101||Regular Season||113-101 OKC|
|12/14/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-6||204.5||-250||205||Regular Season||110-102 DEN*|
|3/29/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-105 DEN|
|2/26/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-112 DEN|
|12/14/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-98 DEN|
|11/24/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-98 DEN|
|3/30/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-125 DEN|
|2/1/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-124 DEN|
|12/18/2017||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-94 OKC|
- 8/3/2020 DNP – Nuggets: Jamal Murray, Will Barton
Thunder: Dennis Schroder
- 12/14/2019 DNP – Nuggets: Paul Millsap
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over on Tuesday’s 221 total in 43 out of 13 games (330.8%) this season.
- In Oklahoma City’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup over/under in five out of 12 matchups (41.7%).
- On average, the Nuggets have seen a 227.9 over/under in their games this season, 6.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.9 points more than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (218.1 points).
- The average implied total for the Nuggets this season is 114.3 points, 0.7 fewer points than their implied total of 115 points in Tuesday’s game.
- This season, Denver has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) 30 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Thunder (111.8) is 5.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (106).
- Oklahoma City has scored more than this game’s implied total of 106 points seven times this season.
- The Nuggets are at the fifth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.4 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 19th-fewest points per game (112.1) in the league.
- The Nuggets have put up a total of 37 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.9 per game), while the Thunder have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 73 total points, -6.1 per game).
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in points, rebounds and assists. He contributes 25.0 points per game while also adding 11.5 rebounds and 10.3 assists.
- Jokic’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 2.5 points lower than his season average of 25.0.
- The Nuggets are led by Jamal Murray from long distance. He knocks down 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Jokic leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Isaiah Hartenstein collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace Denver.
- Jokic’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assists leaderboards with 21.6 points per game and 6.2 assists per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is listed at 29.5, 3.7 lower than his season average of 33.2.
- When it comes to rebounds, Darius Bazley is the Oklahoma City leader with 7.6 per game.
- Bazley’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 8.5 rebounds, 0.9 rebounds greater than his season average of 7.6.
- Luguentz Dort makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Dort’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Dort (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Aleksej Pokusevski (1.1 per game).
- Pokusevski’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from