The Denver Nuggets (11-7) are favored () to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (10-8) at 8:30 PM ET on Friday, January 29 at AT&T Center. The game airs on FS-SW. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 29, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Spurs Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 29
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
Derrick White: Out (Toe)
Nuggets and Spurs Records ATS
- Denver has a 9-9 ATS record this season.
- The Nuggets have a winning record against the spread when favored by 4 points or more, going 6-3 this season.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in 12 of 18 games this season (66.7%).
- San Antonio has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 11-6-1.
- When they play as at least a 4-point underdog, the Spurs maintain an even 2-2 record against the spread.
- 44.4% of San Antonio’s 18 games this season have gone over the over/under.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over on Friday’s 224.5 total in 11 out of 18 games (61.1%) this season.
- Nine San Antonio games this year (50% of its matchups) ended with a final score greater than Friday’s point total of 224.5 points.
- This season, the average total for Nuggets games is 227.3 points, 2.8 more than the over/under of 224.5 points for this contest.
- Spurs’ games have an over/under of 221.7 points this season, 2.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Nuggets’ average implied point total this season is 0.4 fewer points than their implied total in Friday’s game (113.6 implied points on average compared to 114 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Denver has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (114) 14 times.
- The 115.7-point average implied total on the season for the Spurs is 5.7 more points than the team’s 110-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, San Antonio has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 10 times.
- The Nuggets are at the third spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (116.4 PPG), while the Spurs allow the 13th-fewest points per game (110.4) in the league.
- The Nuggets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 98 points this season (5.5 points per game on average), and the Spurs have put up just 16 more points than their opponents on the year (0.9 per game).
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in scoring (25.2 points per game), rebounding (11.9 per game) and assisting (8.9 per game).
- Jokic’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 40.5, 5.5 less than his season average of 46.
- Michael Porter Jr. hits three threes per game to lead the Nuggets.
- Porter’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.5 shots lower than his season average of three.
- Denver’s steals leader is Jokic, who averages 1.8 per game. Porter leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a contest.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
- The Spurs go-to guy, DeMar DeRozan, leads the team in both scoring (20.1 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- DeRozan’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 33.5, 1.2 higher than his season average of 32.3.
- Keldon Johnson’s 7.4 rebounds per game paces San Antonio’s rebounding effort. He also adds 14.4 points per game.
- Johnson’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 13.5, 10.5 lower than his season average of 24.
- Patty Mills makes more threes per game than any other member of the Spurs, cashing in 2.7 treys per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- San Antonio’s Devin Vassell has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Jakob Poeltl is first in blocks with one per game.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of one.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from