Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks (8-8) are underdogs against Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets (9-7) Monday, January 25 at American Airlines Center. The matchup begins at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 24, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Mavericks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 24
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee)
Dorian Finney-Smith: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Kristaps Porzingis: Out (Injury Recovery),
Josh Richardson: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Dwight Powell: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Maxi Kleber: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Nuggets and Mavericks Records ATS
- Denver’s against the spread record this season is an even 7-7.
- When favored by at least 1 point, the Nuggets are 7-3 against the spread this season.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in 16 of 16 games this season (100%).
- Dallas has a 5-8 record ATS this season.
- When playing as at least a 1-point underdog, the Mavericks tend to come up short with only a 2-4 record against the spread.
- 0% of Dallas’ 16 games this season have missed the over/under.
Head to Head
The Mavericks knocked off the Nuggets 124-117 in the last meeting between the teams on January 7. Jokic scored 38 points to pace the Nuggets, and Doncic scored 38 points for the Mavericks. The Mavericks covered the spread as 2.5-point underdogs, and the teams scored 241 total points to go over the 222.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2021||Nuggets||Nuggets||-2.5||222.5||-139||116||Regular Season||124-117 DAL*|
- 1/7/2021 DNP – Nuggets: Michael Porter Jr.;
Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis
- In six out of Dallas’ 16 games this year (37.5%), the competing teams combined for more points than the over/under in Monday’s matchup.
- This season, the average total for Nuggets games is 229.4 points, 7.4 more than the over/under of 222 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (222 points) and the average total points bet in Mavericks’ games (218.9 points) this season.
- The Nuggets’ average implied point total this season is 82.9 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (29.1 implied points on average compared to 112 implied points in this game).
- Denver has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (112) 39 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Mavericks (30.7) is 79.3 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (110).
- Dallas has put up more than 110 points in seven games on the season.
- The Nuggets are the NBA’s fourth-highest scoring team (116.8 PPG), while the Mavericks allow their opponents the 11th-fewest points per game (109.4) in the league.
- The Nuggets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 67 points this season (4.2 points per game on average), while the Mavericks have an even point differential on the year.
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in scoring (25.8 points per game), rebounding (12.1 per game) and assisting (9.6 per game).
- Jokic’s assists prop over/under for the contest is posted at 7.5 assists, 2.1 lower than his season average of 9.6.
- Michael Porter Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, hitting 2.5 per game.
- Porter’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, one shot less than his season average of 2.5.
- Denver’s steals leader is Jokic, who grabs 1.9 per game. Porter leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in all things points, rebounds and assists, scoring 26.7 points, 9.7 grabbing rebounds and serving up 9.5 assists per game.
- Doncic’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 12.5 boards, 2.8 rebounds greater than his season average of 9.7.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. leads the Mavericks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Nobody on Dallas grabs more steals than Dorian Finney-Smith (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Kristaps Porzingis (1.8 per game).
- Porzingis’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.7 blocks higher than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from