The Denver Nuggets (4-5) are favored by points against the New York Knicks (5-4) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on MSG. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 10, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Knicks Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 10
Greg Whittington: Out (Left Knee),
Michael Porter Jr.: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Frank Ntilikina: Out (Right Knee),
Taj Gibson: Out (Not With Team),
Alec Burks: Out (Ankle),
Obi Toppin: Out (Calf),
Kevin Knox II: Day To Day (Left Knee)
Nuggets and Knicks Records ATS
- Denver has managed to cover the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 2-7 against the spread.
- The Nuggets are 2-3 against the spread this season when they are at least a 6.5-point favorite.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in 8 of 9 games this season (88.9%).
- New York has routinely covered the spread this season with a record of 5-4.
- New York and its opponents have regularly not covered the over/under this season, only claiming the over in 22.2% (2) of their nine games played.
Head to Head
Nikola Jokic scored a team-high 25 points to help lead the Nuggets over Marcus Morris (22 points) and the Knicks 111-105 in their most recent matchup. The Nuggets were favored by 10.5 points in the game, but the Knicks covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 216 total points to go over the 208.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/15/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-10.5||208.5||-590||427||Regular Season||111-105 DEN*|
|12/5/2019||Nuggets||Knicks||-8.5||205.5||-377||296||Regular Season||129-92 DEN|
|3/22/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-93 DEN|
|1/1/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-108 DEN|
|1/25/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-118 DEN|
|10/30/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-110 NY|
|2/10/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-123 DEN|
|12/17/2016||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-114 DEN|
|3/8/2016||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-94 DEN|
|2/7/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-96 DEN|
- 12/15/2019 DNP – Nuggets: Paul Millsap
- In Denver’s matchups this season, the Nuggets and their opponents have eclipsed Sunday’s total of 218 points 48 times (533.3% of opportunities).
- In 33.3% of New York’s games this season (3 of 9), the total points scored was greater than Sunday’s 218-point over/under.
- On average, the Nuggets have seen a 232.2 over/under in their games this season, 14.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Knicks’ games have an over/under of 206.8 points this season, 11.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Nuggets have an average implied point total of 114.9 this season, which is 2.9 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (112).
- Denver has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (112) 39 times this season.
- The 112.2-point average implied total on the season for the Knicks is 6.2 more points than the team’s 106-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, New York has scored more than this game’s implied total of 106 points five times.
- The Nuggets are the league’s fifth-highest scoring team (116.8 PPG), while the Knicks allow the second-fewest points per game (104.1) in NBA play.
- The Nuggets have out-scored their opponents by only 12 points this season (1.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Knicks have out-scored them by just 13 more points on the year (1.4 per game).
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in points, rebounds and assists. He scores 24.7 points per game while also adding 11.4 rebounds and 11.0 assists.
- Jokic’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 7.5 assists, 3.5 assists lower than his season average of 11.0.
- The Nuggets are led by Jamal Murray from long distance. He makes 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Jokic leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Isaiah Hartenstein collects 0.9 blocks a game to pace Denver.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in all things points, rebounds and assists, racking up 22.6 points, 12.0 pulling down rebounds and handing out 7.3 assists per game.
- Randle’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 9.5 rebounds, 2.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 12.0.
- Austin Rivers is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, knocking down 2.6 threes per game.
- Rivers’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Mitchell Robinson is a defensive force for New York, leading the team in both steals (1.7 per game) and blocks (2.0 per game).
- Robinson’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 2.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from