The Denver Nuggets (12-9) take the court against the Sacramento Kings (10-11) as just 3-point favorites on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has an over/under of 228.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 6, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Kings Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 6
Facundo Campazzo: Day To Day (Knee),
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
Gary Harris: Out (Left Adductor),
Jamal Murray: Day To Day (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle)
Nuggets and Kings Records ATS
- Denver is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 10-11
- The Nuggets are 6-5 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 3-point favorite.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in 15 of 21 games this season (71.4%).
- Sacramento has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 11-10.
- For the third time this season, the Kings are at least a 3-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-1 against the spread.
- Sacramento and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 61.9% (13) of its 21 games played.
Head to Head
The Kings got a team-high 24 points from De’Aaron Fox on the way to a 125-115 win against Michael Porter Jr. (30 points) and the Nuggets in their last matchup on December 29, 2020. The Kings were 1-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 240 total points to go over the 226-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2020||Kings||Kings||-1||226||-113||-107||Regular Season||125-115 SAC*|
|12/23/2020||Nuggets||Nuggets||-7.5||226||-305||245||Regular Season||124-122 SAC*|
- Denver’s games this season have gone over the point total for Saturday’s matchup over/under (228 points) in 61.9% of opportunities (13 out of 21 matchups).
- In Sacramento’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup total in 12 out of 21 matchups (57.1%).
- On average, the over/under in Nuggets games is 0.8 points fewer than the over/under of 228 points in this matchup.
- Kings’ games have a total points bet of 232.3 points this season, 4.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average implied total for the Nuggets this season is 113.3 points, 2.7 fewer points than their implied total of 116 points in Saturday’s game.
- Denver has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (116) 11 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Kings (116.3) is 3.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (113).
- Sacramento has scored more than this game’s implied total of 113 points 12 times this season.
- The Nuggets are the league’s fourth-highest scoring team (115.5 PPG), while the Kings allow the 29th-fewest points per game (118.8) in NBA action.
- The Nuggets have put up a total of 78 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.7 per game), while the Kings have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 111 total points, -5.3 per game).
- The Nuggets points, rebounds and assists leader is Nikola Jokic. He puts up 26.1 points per game and adds 11.7 rebounds and 8.4 assists.
- Jokic’s assists prop total for the matchup is set at 7.5 assists, 0.9 assists less than his season average of 8.4.
- Porter connects on 2.5 threes per game to lead the Nuggets.
- Porter’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot lower than his season average of 2.5.
- Denver’s blocks leader is Porter, who averages 0.8 per game. Jokic leads the team averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Kings go-to guy, Fox, leads the team in both scoring (22.3 points per game) and assists (6.6 assists per game).
- Fox’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 1.8 points lower than his season average of 22.3.
- Richaun Holmes collects all of the boards and is the Sacramento leader in rebounds, grabbing 7.9 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 1.0 lower than his season average of 22.5.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.0 made threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 4.0.
- Sacramento’s Fox has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Holmes is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from