The Denver Nuggets (1-2) are against the Sacramento Kings (2-1) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on NBCS-CA. The over/under is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of December 29, 2020, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Kings Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 29
Nuggets: Greg Whittington: Out (Left knee), JaMychal Green: Out (Calf)
Kings: DaQuan Jeffries: Day To Day (Back), Jabari Parker: Day To Day (Back)
Nuggets and Kings Records ATS
- Denver went over .500 against the spread last season with a record of 46-41-4.
- The Nuggets were 17-22-3 against the spread last season when they were at least a 3-point favorite.
- 47 of 91 Denver games last season (51.6%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Sacramento outperformed the spread last season with a record of 37-33-2.
- The Kings only held a 6-9 record against the spread last season when they entered a game as at least a 3-point underdog.
- Sacramento and its opponents regularly covered the over/under last season, doing so in 52.8% (38) of its 72 games played.
Head to Head
The Kings took down the Nuggets 124-122 in the last meeting between the two teams on Wednesday. Nikola Jokic scored 29 points to lead the Nuggets, and Buddy Hield scored 22 points for the Kings. The Kings covered the spread as 7.5-point underdogs, and the teams scored 246 total points to go over the 226-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/23/2020||Nuggets||Nuggets||-7.5||226||-305||245||Regular Season||124-122 SAC|
|12/29/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-7.5||209||-338||270||Regular Season||120-115 DEN*|
|11/30/2019||Nuggets||Kings||-4||205.5||-181||149||Regular Season||100-97 SAC*|
|10/28/2019||Nuggets||Kings||-5||217.5||-213||174||Regular Season||101-94 DEN*|
|2/13/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-118 DEN|
|1/3/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-113 DEN|
|10/23/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-112 DEN|
|3/11/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-104 DEN|
|1/6/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-98 SAC|
|11/20/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-98 DEN|
- 12/29/2019 DNP – Nuggets: Paul Millsap; Kings: Marvin Bagley III
- 11/30/2019 DNP – Kings: De’Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley III
- 10/28/2019 DNP – Kings: Marvin Bagley III
- Denver’s games last season went over the point total for Tuesday’s matchup point total (223.5 points) in 42.4% of opportunities (39 out of 92 matchups).
- In Sacramento’s games last year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup point total in 36 out of 72 matchups (50%).
- The Nuggets saw a 219.8 average over/under in their games last season, 3.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates this game’s over/under (223.5 points) and the average total points bet in Kings’ games (222.2 points) last season.
- The Nuggets had an average implied point total of 111.6 last season, which is 1.4 points lower than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (113).
- Last season, Denver outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) 39 times.
- The Kings’ average implied point total last season (113.3 points) is 3.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- Sacramento scored more than 110 points in 40 games last season.
- Last season, the Nuggets were the league’s 19th-highest scoring team (110.5 PPG), while the Kings allowed the 17th-fewest points per game (112.1) in NBA action.
- The Nuggets scored a total of 111 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 1.2 per game), while the Kings were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 147 total points, -2 per game).
- Jokic put up 19.9 points per game last season and added 9.7 rebounds and 7.0 assists.
- Gary Harris collected 1.4 per game. Paul Millsap averaged 0.6 blocks a game.
- De’Aaron Fox averaged 21.1 points per game last season while also adding 6.8 assists.
- Hassan Whiteside pulled down 13.5 rebounds per game.
- Fox averaged 1.5 steals per game. Whiteside collected 2.9 blocks a game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from