The Denver Nuggets (0-0) hit the court against the Sacramento Kings (0-0) as favorites on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 9:00 PM ET on ALT.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 22, 2020, 3:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 22
Nuggets and Kings Records ATS
- Denver had a 46-41-4 record ATS last year.
- The Nuggets had a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 8.5 points, going 5-11-2 last season.
- In 51.6% of its games last season (47/91), Denver and its opponents outscored the set over/under.
- With a 37-33-2 record ATS last season, Sacramento outperformed expectations ATS last season.
- Sacramento and its opponents often hit the over last season, doing so in 52.8% (38) of its 72 games played.
Head to Head
Will Barton scored a team-high 19 points to help lead the Nuggets over Nemanja Bjelica (27 points) and the Kings 120-115 in their most recent matchup on Sunday. The Nuggets were favored by 7.5 points in the game, but the Kings covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 235 total points to go over the 209-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-7.5||209||-338||270||Regular Season||120-115 DEN*|
|11/30/2019||Nuggets||Kings||-4||205.5||-181||149||Regular Season||100-97 SAC*|
|10/28/2019||Nuggets||Kings||-5||217.5||-213||174||Regular Season||101-94 DEN*|
|2/13/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-118 DEN|
|1/3/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-113 DEN|
|10/23/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-112 DEN|
|3/11/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-104 DEN|
|1/6/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-98 SAC|
|11/20/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-98 DEN|
|10/21/2017||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-79 DEN|
- 12/29/2019 DNP – Nuggets: Paul Millsap; Kings: Marvin Bagley III
- 11/30/2019 DNP – Kings: De’Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley III
- 10/28/2019 DNP – Kings: Marvin Bagley III
- Last season, the Nuggets were the NBA’s 19th-highest scoring team (110.5 PPG), while the Kings allowed their opponents the 17th-fewest points per game (112.1) in the league.
- The Nuggets scored a total of 111 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 1.2 per game), while the Kings were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 147 total points, -2 per game).
- Nikola Jokic scored 19.9 points per game last season, while grabbing 9.7 rebounds per game averaging 7.0 assists per game.
- Gary Harris averaged 1.4 steals per game. Paul Millsap collected 0.6 blocks an outing.
- De’Aaron Fox scored 21.1 points per game last season while tacking on 6.8 assists.
- Hassan Whiteside averaged 13.5 rebounds per game.
- Fox grabbed 1.5 per game. Whiteside averaged 2.9 blocks an outing.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from