The Utah Jazz (15-4) are underdogs (+1.5) as they try to continue an 11-game winning streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (11-8) at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at Ball Arena. The game airs on NBA TV. The over/under in the matchup is set at 220.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 31, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Jazz Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Jazz Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 31
Jamal Murray: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
Donovan Mitchell: Day To Day (Concussion),
Derrick Favors: Day To Day (Back),
Elijah Hughes: Out (Ankle),
Trent Forrest: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Nuggets and Jazz Records ATS
- Denver’s record against the spread is 9-10 this season.
- The Nuggets are 8-6 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 1.5-point favorite.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in 13 of 19 games this season (68.4%).
- Utah has a 14-5 record ATS this season.
- The Jazz manage a 12-5 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- 12 of Utah’s 19 games (63.2%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Jordan Clarkson scored a team-high 23 points to lead the Jazz over Nikola Jokic (35 points) and the Nuggets 109-105 in their last matchup on January 17, 2021. The Jazz were favored by 1.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 214 total points to fall short of the 219.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2021||Jazz||Nuggets||-1.5||219.5||-121||101||Regular Season||109-105 UTA*|
- Denver’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Sunday’s matchup over/under (220.5 points) in 12 out of 19 opportunities (63.2% of matchups).
- In Utah’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup total in seven out of 19 matchups (36.8%).
- The Nuggets have seen a 227.4 average over/under in their games this season, 6.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Jazz’s games have an over/under of 218.5 points this season, 2.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Nuggets’ average implied point total this season is 2.6 more points than their implied total in Sunday’s game (113.6 implied points on average compared to 111 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Denver has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (111) 14 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Jazz (113.8) is 3.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (110).
- Utah has scored more than 110 points 12 times this season.
- The Nuggets are the NBA’s third-highest scoring team (116 PPG), while the Jazz allow their opponents the third-fewest points per game (105.1) in the league.
- The Nuggets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 88 points this season (4.6 points per game on average), and the Jazz have put up 158 more points than their opponents on the year (8.3 per game).
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in scoring (25.7 points per game), rebounding (11.8 per game) and assisting (8.7 per game).
- Jokic’s points prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 2.2 points less than his season average of 25.7.
- The Nuggets are led by Michael Porter Jr. from long distance. He hits 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Porter’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 2.9.
- Jokic leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Porter collects 1.0 block a contest to pace Denver.
- Jokic’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
- The Jazz leader in scoring is Donovan Mitchell with 23.4 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds per game and 4.9 assists per game.
- Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 0.1 less than his season average of 32.6.
- When it comes to Utah leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Rudy Gobert with 14.2 rebounds per game and Mike Conley with 6.1 assists per game.
- Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 2.8 greater than his season average of 26.7.
- Mitchell is tops from three-point range for the Jazz, knocking down 3.4 threes per game.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley is at the top of Utah’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Gobert leads the squad in blocks with 2.7 per game.
- Conley’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from