A game after he scored 50 points in a 120-103 win over the Cavaliers, Jamal Murray leads the Denver Nuggets (16-13) on the road against the Atlanta Hawks (12-17) on Sunday, February 21, 2021. The Nuggets are favored by 3 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has an over/under set at 230 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 21, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Hawks Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 21
Gary Harris: Out (Adductor),
JaMychal Green: Out (Shoulder),
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
Paul Millsap: Out (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
Rajon Rondo: Out (Back),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Nuggets and Hawks Records ATS
- Denver has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 13-16 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Nuggets are 8-7 against the spread this season.
- Denver and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 69% of its games this season (20/29).
- Atlanta holds a losing record ATS this season with 14 wins and 15 losses ATS.
- For the 12th time this season, the Hawks are at least a 3-point underdog, where they have a record of 6-5 against the spread.
- Atlanta and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 44.8% (13) of their 29 games played.
- In Denver’s matchups this season, the Nuggets and their opponents have exceeded Sunday’s total of 230 points 14 times (48.3% of opportunities).
- In 14 out of Atlanta’s 29 games this year (48.3%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the over/under in Sunday’s matchup.
- The Nuggets have seen a 226.9 average over/under in their games this season, 3.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (230 points) and the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (226.1 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Nuggets this season is 114 points, three fewer points than their implied total of 117 points in Sunday’s game.
- Denver has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (117) 14 times this season.
- The Hawks’ average implied point total on the season (116.7 points) is 2.7 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (114 points).
- Atlanta has scored more than this game’s implied total of 114 points 15 times this season.
- The Nuggets are the NBA’s fourth-highest scoring team (115.5 PPG), while the Hawks allow their opponents the 21st-fewest points per game (113.1) in the league.
- The Nuggets have scored a total of 119 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.1 per game), while the Hawks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by five total points, -0.1 per game).
- The Nuggets points, rebounds and assists leader is Nikola Jokic. He contributes 27.0 points per game and adds 11.2 rebounds and 8.6 assists.
- Jokic’s assists prop over/under for the game is posted at 7.5 assists, 1.1 assists lower than his season average of 8.6.
- Murray is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, connecting on 2.5 per game.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Denver’s blocks leader is Michael Porter Jr., who records 1.1 per game. Jokic leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
- Porter’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
- The Hawks go-to guy, Trae Young, leads the team in both scoring (26.6 points per game) and assists (9.3 assists per game).
- Young’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 41.5, 1.7 greater than his season average of 39.8.
- When it comes to rebounds, Clint Capela is the Atlanta leader with 14.0 per game.
- Capela’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 13.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 14.0.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Atlanta’s Cameron Reddish has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Capela is first in blocks with 2.2 per game.
- Reddish’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from