The Denver Nuggets (0-1) host the Los Angeles Clippers (1-0) for a Christmas Day battle at Ball Arena, starting at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN. The Nuggets are favored by only 1 point. The matchup has an over/under set at 223 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of December 24, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Clippers Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Clippers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 24
Nuggets: Greg Whittington: Out (Left knee), JaMychal Green: Out (Calf)
Clippers: Marcus Morris Sr.: Day To Day (Knee)
Nuggets and Clippers Records ATS
- Denver put together a 46-41-4 record against the spread last season.
- The Nuggets had an even record against the spread when favored by at least 1 point, going 25-25-3 last season.
- 47 of 91 Denver games last season (51.6%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Los Angeles regularly covered the spread last season with a record of 47-38.
- The Clippers achieved a 39-33 record against the spread last season when they played as at least a 1-point underdog.
- 44.7% of Los Angeles’ 85 games last season topped the over/under.
Head to Head
Jamal Murray (40 points) led the Nuggets over Montrezl Harrell (20 points) and the Clippers 104-89 in their most recent matchup on Tuesday. The Clippers were favored by 7.5 points in the game, but the Nuggets covered the spread. The 193 total points in the matchup went under the 208-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/12/2020||Clippers||Nuggets||-5.5||229.5||-230||187||Regular Season||124-111 LAC*|
|2/28/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-7||220||-298||237||Regular Season||132-103 LAC|
|1/12/2020||Clippers||Nuggets||-1||221||-115||-105||Regular Season||114-104 DEN*|
- 9/15/2020 DNP – Nuggets: Will Barton
- 9/13/2020 DNP – Nuggets: Will Barton
- 9/11/2020 DNP – Nuggets: Will Barton
- 9/9/2020 DNP – Nuggets: Will Barton
- 9/7/2020 DNP – Nuggets: Will Barton
- 9/5/2020 DNP – Nuggets: Will Barton
- 9/3/2020 DNP – Nuggets: Will Barton
- 8/12/2020 DNP – Nuggets: Will Barton; Clippers: Montrezl Harrell
- 1/12/2020 DNP – Nuggets: Paul Millsap; Clippers: Paul George
- In Denver’s matchups last season, the Nuggets and their opponents eclipsed Friday’s total of 223 points 39 times (42.4% of opportunities).
- In Los Angeles’ games last season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Friday’s matchup over/under in 42 out of 85 matchups (49.4%).
- The Nuggets saw a 219.8 average over/under in their games last season, 3.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Clippers’ games have a total points bet of 225.9 points last season, 2.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Nuggets’ average implied point total last season was 0.4 fewer points than their implied total in Friday’s game (111.6 implied points on average compared to 112 implied points in this game).
- Last season, Denver outscored its implied point total for this matchup (112) 39 times.
- The average implied point total last season for the Clippers (116.6) is 5.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Los Angeles scored more than 111 points in 53 games last season.
- Last season, the Nuggets were the league’s 19th-highest scoring team (110.5 PPG), while the Clippers allowed the 13th-fewest points per game (109.9) in NBA action.
- The Nuggets totaled 111 more points than their opponents last season (1.2 per game on average), and the Clippers scored 519 more points than their opponents (6.1 per game).
- Nikola Jokic scored 19.9 points per game last season, while grabbing 9.7 rebounds per game averaging 7.0 assists per game.
- Gary Harris swiped 1.4 steals per game. Paul Millsap collected 0.6 blocks an outing.
- Kawhi Leonard averaged 27.1 points per game last season.
- Serge Ibaka grabbed 8.2 rebounds per game and Lou Williams averaged 5.6 assists per game .
- Leonard grabbed 1.8 per game. Ivica Zubac averaged 0.9 blocks a contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from