The Cleveland Cavaliers (10-19) will look to break an eight-game losing streak when they host the Denver Nuggets (15-13) on Friday, February 19 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-OH. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 19, 2021, 11:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 19
Gary Harris: Out (Adductor),
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
JaMychal Green: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Will Barton: Day To Day (Personal),
Paul Millsap: Out (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Finger),
Taurean Prince: Out (Ankle),
Andre Drummond: Out (Not with team),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Nuggets and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Denver is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 12-16
- The Nuggets are an even 3-3 against the spread this season when they are at least an 8.5-point favorite.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in 19 of 28 games this season (67.9%).
- Cleveland has a 10-19 record ATS this season.
- 41.4% of Cleveland’s 29 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
The Nuggets got a team-high 22 points from Paul Millsap on the way to a 133-95 victory over Jarrett Allen (18 points) and the Cavaliers in their last matchup on February 10, 2021. The Nuggets were 9.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 228 total points to cover the 219-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2021||Nuggets||Nuggets||-9.5||219||-458||351||Regular Season||133-95 DEN|
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over on Friday’s 226 total in 18 out of 28 games (64.3%) this season.
- 12 Cleveland games this year (41.4% of its matchups) ended with a final point total greater than Friday’s over/under of 226 points.
- This season, the average total for Nuggets games is 227.1 points, 1.1 more than the over/under of 226 points for this contest.
- Cavaliers’ games have an over/under of 216.9 points this season, 9.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The average implied total for the Nuggets this season is 113.8 points, 3.2 fewer points than their implied total of 117 points in Friday’s game.
- Denver has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (117) 13 times.
- The 111.8-point average implied total on the season for the Cavaliers is 2.8 more points than the team’s 109-point implied total in this matchup.
- Cleveland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points nine times this season.
- The Nuggets are the league’s sixth-highest scoring team (115.4 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow the 21st-fewest points per game (113) in NBA play.
- The Nuggets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 102 points this season (3.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Cavaliers have out-scored them by 264 more points on the year (9.1 per game).
- The Nuggets points, rebounds and assists leader is Nikola Jokic. He contributes 27.4 points per game and adds 11.2 rebounds and 8.6 assists.
- Jokic’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 10.5 rebounds, 0.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.2.
- The Nuggets are led by Jamal Murray from long distance. He knocks down 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Jokic leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Michael Porter Jr. collects 1.2 blocks a contest to pace Denver.
- Jokic’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Collin Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 22.8 points per game and also tacks on 2.5 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest.
- Sexton’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, equal to his season average of 29.5.
- Andre Drummond (13.5 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.3 assists per game) are the Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Garland’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 1.9 lower than his season average of 23.4.
- Cedi Osman leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Osman’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots greater than his season average of 2.1.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Allen is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Allen’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from