The Minnesota Timberwolves (43-34) will try to break a three-game road slide when they visit the Denver Nuggets (45-32) on April 1, 2022 at Ball Arena. The Nuggets () meet the Timberwolves ( to win) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday. The point total in the matchup is .
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of April 1, 2022 at 9:08 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Nuggets vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Nuggets Vs. Timberwolves Player Props
Injury Report as of April 1
Zeke Nnaji: Out (Ankle),
Vlatko Cancar: Out (Foot),
Michael Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Jamal Murray: Out (Knee)
Jaden McDaniels: Out (Leg)
|Nuggets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Timberwolves Defense|
|111.9 (10)||Points/Gm||112.4 (22)|
|25.4 (5)||Possessions/Game||15.7 (6)|
|48.1 (2)||Field Goal %||45.6 (12)|
|35.4 (14)||3PT %||34.7 (10)|
|55.5 (2)||Effective FG %||53.1 (14)|
|58.8 (2)||True Shooting %||57.1 (21)|
|Timberwolves Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nuggets Defense|
|115.2 (2)||Points/Gm||109.4 (13)|
|15.7 (25)||Possessions/Game||25.4 (26)|
|45.5 (22)||Field Goal %||46.8 (22)|
|35.5 (13)||3PT %||34.2 (5)|
|53.6 (12)||Effective FG %||53.6 (21)|
|57 (12)||True Shooting %||56.7 (18)|
Nuggets and Timberwolves Betting Records
- Denver is 35-41-1 ATS this season.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread 19 times this season (19-21-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- A total of 42 out of Denver’s 77 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Minnesota has won 41 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 36 times.
- The Timberwolves are 12-12-1 ATS this year when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to hit the over 45 out of 77 times this year.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Timberwolves defeated the Nuggets . Nikola Jokic led the Nuggets with 21 points, and Karl-Anthony Towns paced the Timberwolves with 24. The Timberwolves covered the spread as 1.5-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 245 total points to cover the 228.5-point over/under.
- 2/1/2022 DNP – Timberwolves: D’Angelo Russell
- The Nuggets points, rebounds and assists leader is Jokic. He contributes 26.5 points per game and adds 13.5 rebounds and eight assists.
- Will Barton is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, hitting 2.2 per game.
- Jokic averages 1.4 steals and 0.9 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Denver.
- Towns is at the top of the Timberwolves scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 24.4 points per game and 9.8 rebounds per game this season.
- D’Angelo Russell holds the title of Minnesota assist leader, dishing out seven assists per game this season.
- Anthony Edwards leads the Timberwolves in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging three made threes per game.
- Minnesota’s Edwards has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Towns is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.