The Denver Nuggets (33-18) are favorites as they look to continue a five-game home win streak when they square off against the San Antonio Spurs (24-25) on Friday, April 9 at Ball Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ALT. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 9, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Spurs Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 9
Jamal Murray: Day To Day (Knee)
Gorgui Dieng: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Trey Lyles: Day To Day (Ankle),
Lonnie Walker IV: Day To Day (Wrist),
Keita Bates-Diop: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Nuggets and Spurs Records ATS
- Denver is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 26-25.
- The Nuggets have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 7 points, going 6-7 this season.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in 29 of 51 games this season (56.9%).
- San Antonio has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 25-23-1.
- For the eighth time this season, the Spurs are at least a 7-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-5 against the spread.
- 25 of San Antonio’s 49 games (51%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|4/7/2021||Nuggets||Nuggets||-5.5||218.5||-215||177||Regular Season||106-96 DEN*|
|1/29/2021||Nuggets||Spurs||-4||222||-176||144||Regular Season||119-109 SA*|
- 4/7/2021 DNP – Nuggets: Jamal Murray
- 1/29/2021 DNP –
Spurs: Derrick White
- In Denver’s matchups this season, the Nuggets and their opponents have exceeded Friday’s over/under of 218.5 points 35 times (68.6% of opportunities).
- In San Antonio’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Friday’s matchup total in 30 out of 49 matchups (61.2%).
- The Nuggets have seen a 225.4 average over/under in their games this season, 6.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Spurs’ games have a total points bet of 222.1 points this season, 3.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Nuggets’ average implied point total this season is 1.6 more points than their implied total in Friday’s game (114.6 implied points on average compared to 113 implied points in this game).
- Denver has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) 32 times this season.
- The 114.4-point average implied total on the season for the Spurs is 8.4 more points than the team’s 106-point implied total in this matchup.
- San Antonio has scored more than this game’s implied total of 106 points 30 times this season.
- The Nuggets are the NBA’s fourth-highest scoring team (115.5 PPG), while the Spurs allow their opponents the 15th-fewest points per game (111.9) in the league.
- The Nuggets have put up a total of 285 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.6 per game), while the Spurs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 83 total points, -1.7 per game).
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in scoring (26.3 points per game), rebounding (10.9 per game) and assisting (8.7 per game).
- Jokic’s points prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 2.8 points less than his season average of 26.3.
- Jamal Murray is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, hitting 2.7 per game.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Denver’s steals leader is Jokic, who collects 1.5 per game. JaVale McGee leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
- Jokic’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- DeMar DeRozan holds the top spot on the Spurs scoring and assist lists, tallying 20.9 points and 7.0 assists per game.
- DeRozan’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 1.6 points greater than his season average of 20.9.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jakob Poeltl is the San Antonio leader with 8.0 per game.
- Poeltl’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 9.5 boards, 1.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.0.
- Patty Mills is tops from three-point range for the Spurs, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- San Antonio’s Dejounte Murray has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Poeltl is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Dejounte Murray’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from