The Denver Nuggets (32-18) are favorites as they attempt to continue a four-game home winning streak when they square off against the San Antonio Spurs (24-24) on Wednesday, April 7 at Ball Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on ALT2. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 7, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Spurs Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 7
Jamal Murray: Out (Knee)
Dejounte Murray: Day To Day (Foot),
Trey Lyles: Out (Ankle),
Lonnie Walker IV: Out (Wrist),
Keita Bates-Diop: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Nuggets and Spurs Records ATS
- Denver is an even 25-25 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Nuggets are 10-8 against the spread this season.
- Denver and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 58% of its games this season (29/50).
- San Antonio has routinely covered the spread this season with a record of 25-22-1.
- The Spurs only hold a 2-5 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 6.5-point underdog.
- San Antonio has hit the over in 50% of their games (29-20-1).
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Spurs knocked off the Nuggets 119-109. Nikola Jokic led the Nuggets with 35 points, and DeMar DeRozan paced the Spurs with 30. The Spurs covered the spread as 4-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 228 total points to go over the 222-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2021||Nuggets||Spurs||-4||222||-176||144||Regular Season||119-109 SA*|
- 1/29/2021 DNP –
Spurs: Derrick White
- In Denver’s matchups this season, the Nuggets and their opponents have eclipsed Wednesday’s over/under of 223.5 points 28 times (56% of opportunities).
- 26 San Antonio games this year (54.2% of its matchups) ended with a final point total greater than Wednesday’s over/under of 223.5 points.
- This season, the average total for Nuggets games is 225.9 points, 2.4 more than the over/under of 223.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.0 point separates this game’s over/under (223.5 points) and the average total points bet in Spurs’ games (222.5 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Nuggets this season is 114.7 points, 0.3 fewer points than their implied total of 115 points in Wednesday’s game.
- Denver has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (115) 27 times.
- The 114.5-point average implied total on the season for the Spurs is 5.5 more points than the team’s 109-point implied total in this matchup.
- San Antonio has scored more than 109 points in 28 games this season.
- The Nuggets are the league’s fourth-highest scoring team (115.7 PPG), while the Spurs allow the 16th-fewest points per game (112) in NBA action.
- The Nuggets have totaled 275 more points than their opponents this season (5.5 per game on average), while the Spurs have been out-scored by 73 total points (1.5 per game average differential).
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in scoring (26.4 points per game), rebounding (10.9 per game) and assisting (8.6 per game).
- Jokic’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 1.9 points less than his season average of 26.4.
- Jamal Murray is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, connecting on 2.7 per game.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Jokic leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. JaVale McGee collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace Denver.
- McGee’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- The Spurs go-to guy, DeRozan, leads the team in both scoring (21.0 points per game) and assists (7.0 assists per game).
- DeRozan’s assists prop over/under for the contest is posted at 5.5 assists, 1.5 assists lower than his season average of 7.0.
- Jakob Poeltl collects all of the boards and is the San Antonio leader in rebounds, grabbing 8.1 per game.
- Poeltl’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 9.5 boards, 1.4 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.1.
- Patty Mills leads the Spurs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- San Antonio’s Dejounte Murray has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Poeltl is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 blocks higher than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from