The Denver Nuggets (31-18) will try to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Detroit Pistons (15-35) on Tuesday, April 6 at Ball Arena as heavy, favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ALT. The point total is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Pistons Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Pistons Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 6
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Rodney McGruder: Out (Elbow),
Wayne Ellington: Out (Rest),
Mason Plumlee: Out (Rest)
Nuggets and Pistons Records ATS
- Denver’s record against the spread is 24-25 this season.
- When favored by at least 13.5 points, the Nuggets are 0-2 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Denver and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 57.1% of its games this season (28/49).
- Detroit has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 26-21-1.
- Detroit has gone over the total points bet in half of their games (28-20-1).
- Denver’s games this year have gone over the point total for Tuesday’s matchup point total (220 points) in 67.3% of opportunities (33 out of 49 matchups).
- In 48% of Detroit’s games this season (24 of 50), the total points scored was greater than Tuesday’s 220-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Nuggets games is 225.3 points, 5.3 more than the over/under of 220 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (220 points) and the average total points bet in Pistons’ games (218.1 points) this season.
- The Nuggets have an average implied point total of 114.7 this season, which is 2.3 points lower than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (117).
- Denver has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (117) 22 times.
- The Pistons’ average implied point total on the season (112 points) is nine points higher than their implied total in this matchup (103 points).
- Detroit has scored more than this game’s implied total of 103 points 31 times this season.
- The Nuggets are the league’s fourth-highest scoring team (115.3 PPG), while the Pistons allow the 11th-fewest points per game (110.8) in NBA action.
- The Nuggets have scored a total of 260 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.3 per game), while the Pistons have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 177 total points, -3.5 per game).
- The Nuggets points, rebounds and assists leader is Nikola Jokic. He averages 26.3 points per game and adds 11.0 rebounds and 8.6 assists.
- Jokic’s assists prop total for the contest is set at 7.5 assists, 1.1 assists less than his season average of 8.6.
- Jamal Murray hits 2.7 threes per game to lead the Nuggets.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Denver’s steals leader is Jokic, who grabs 1.5 per game. JaVale McGee leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
- McGee’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- Mason Plumlee is number one on the Pistons leaderboard in both rebounds (9.4 per game) and assists (3.6 per game).
- Jerami Grant’s assists prop total for the contest is listed at 2.5 assists, 1.1 assists lower than his season average of 3.6.
- Jerami Grant holds the title of Detroit’s top scorer by putting up 22.4 points per game.
- Grant’s points prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 0.9 points lower than his season average of 22.4.
- Wayne Ellington leads the Pistons in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Ellington’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Detroit’s Dennis Smith Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Isaiah Stewart is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Stewart’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from