The New Orleans Pelicans (19-24) are slight underdogs () to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Denver Nuggets (26-18) on Friday, March 26 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 26, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Pelicans Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 26
Greg Whittington: Day To Day (Knee),
Monte Morris: Out (Quad)
Lonzo Ball: Day To Day (Hip)
Nuggets and Pelicans Records ATS
- Denver’s record against the spread is 20-24 this season.
- The Nuggets have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points, going 16-16 this season.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in 27 of 44 games this season (61.4%).
- New Orleans has a 20-22 record ATS this season.
- For the 20th time this season, the Pelicans are at least a 1.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 6-13 against the spread.
- 33.3% of New Orleans’ 42 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
Brandon Ingram scored a team-high 30 points to help lead the Pelicans over Nikola Jokic (29 points) and the Nuggets 113-108 in their most recent matchup on March 21, 2021. The Nuggets were favored by 6.5 points in the game, but the Pelicans covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 221 total points to fall short of the 230.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/21/2021||Nuggets||Nuggets||-6.5||230.5||-249||203||Regular Season||113-108 NO|
- In Denver’s matchups this season, the Nuggets and their opponents have eclipsed Friday’s over/under of 231.5 points 17 times (38.6% of opportunities).
- In New Orleans’ games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Friday’s matchup over/under in 21 out of 43 matchups (48.8%).
- On average, the over/under in Nuggets games is 4.9 points fewer than the over/under of 231.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (231.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pelicans’ games (230.7 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Nuggets this season is 114.8 points, 2.2 fewer points than their implied total of 117 points in Friday’s game.
- Denver has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (117) 20 times this season.
- The 115.8-point average implied total on the season for the Pelicans is 0.8 more points than the team’s 115-point implied total in this matchup.
- New Orleans has scored more than 115 points in 22 games on the season.
- The Nuggets are at the fourth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.6 PPG), while the Pelicans allow the 25th-fewest points per game (115.2) in the league.
- The Nuggets have totaled 205 more points than their opponents this season (4.6 per game on average), and the Pelicans have scored just 19 more points than their opponents (0.4 per game).
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in points, rebounds and assists. He contributes 27.0 points per game while adding 11.3 rebounds and 8.5 assists.
- Jokic’s assists prop total for the contest is set at 8.5 assists, equal to his season average of 8.5.
- Jamal Murray makes 2.7 threes per game to lead the Nuggets.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Denver’s steals leader is Jokic, who collects 1.6 per game. JaVale McGee leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Pelicans leader in scoring is Zion Williamson with 25.7 points per game. He also adds 7.0 rebounds per game and 3.4 assists per game.
- Williamson’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 3.8 points higher than his season average of 25.7.
- When it comes to New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Steven Adams with 9.2 rebounds per game and Lonzo Ball with 5.6 assists per game.
- Adams’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 4.3 higher than his season average of 19.2.
- Ball makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pelicans, cashing in 3.0 treys per game.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- New Orleans’ Ball has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and James Johnson is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from