The Denver Nuggets (25-17) visit the Orlando Magic (14-28) after winning five straight road games. The Nuggets are favored by in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 23. The over/under is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 23, 2021, 12:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Magic Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 23
Gary Harris: Day To Day (Adductor),
Greg Whittington: Day To Day (Knee),
Monte Morris: Out (Quad)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Knee),
Chasson Randle: Day To Day (Groin),
Mo Bamba: Day To Day (Hamstring/Toe)
Nuggets and Magic Records ATS
- Denver’s record against the spread is 19-23 this season.
- The Nuggets have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 7.5 points, going 4-5 this season.
- Denver and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 59.5% of its games this season (25/42).
- Orlando has a 20-21-1 record against the spread this season.
- 45.2% of Orlando’s 42 games this season have gone over the over/under.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over on Tuesday’s 216.5 total in 33 out of 42 games (78.6%) this year.
- In 50% of Orlando’s games this season (21 of 42), the total points scored was more than Tuesday’s 216.5-point over/under.
- On average, the Nuggets have seen a 226.5 over/under in their games this season, 10.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (216.5 points) and the average total points bet in Magic’s games (215.8 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Nuggets this season is 114.9 points, 2.9 more points than their implied total of 112 points in Tuesday’s game.
- So far this season, Denver has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (112) 29 times.
- The Magic’s average implied point total on the season (111.9 points) is 6.9 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (105 points).
- Orlando has scored more than 105 points in 20 games on the season.
- The Nuggets are the league’s fourth-highest scoring team (115.9 PPG), while the Magic allow the 13th-fewest points per game (111.3) in NBA action.
- The Nuggets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 218 points this season (5.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Magic have out-scored them by 286 more points on the year (6.8 per game).
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in points, rebounds and assists. He scores 27.1 points per game while adding 11.2 rebounds and 8.6 assists.
- Jamal Murray hits 2.7 threes per game to lead the Nuggets.
- Jokic leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Michael Porter Jr. collects 1.0 block a game to pace Denver.
- Nikola Vucevic leads the team in both scoring (24.6 points per game) and rebounding (11.8 rebounds per game).
- Michael Carter-Williams puts in work handing out assists and is Orlando’s assist leader with 4.3 per game.
- Evan Fournier makes more threes per game than any other member of the Magic, averaging 2.7 treys per game.
- Terrence Ross is at the top of Orlando’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Mohamed Bamba leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from