The Charlotte Hornets (20-18) are underdogs as they try to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (23-16) on Wednesday, March 17 at Ball Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ALT. The over/under is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 17, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Hornets Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Hornets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 17
Gary Harris: Day To Day (Adductor),
R.J. Hampton: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Monte Morris: Day To Day (Quad)
Nuggets and Hornets Records ATS
- Denver has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 18-21 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Nuggets are 7-5 against the spread this season.
- 23 of 39 Denver games this season (59%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Charlotte has a 20-17 record ATS this season.
- Charlotte and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 54.1% (20) of its 37 games played.
- Denver and its opponents have gone over Wednesday’s 231 total in 14 out of 39 games (35.9%) this season.
- In Charlotte’s games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup total in 16 out of 38 matchups (42.1%).
- The Nuggets have seen a 225.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.5 points separates this contest’s over/under (231 points) and the average total points bet in Hornets’ games (225.5 points) this season.
- The Nuggets’ average implied point total this season is 4.3 fewer points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (114.7 implied points on average compared to 119 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Denver has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (119) 15 times.
- The 115.3-point average implied total on the season for the Hornets is 3.3 more points than the team’s 112-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Charlotte has scored more than this game’s implied total of 112 points 19 times.
- The Nuggets are the NBA’s sixth-highest scoring team (115.3 PPG), while the Hornets allow their opponents the 21st-fewest points per game (112.7) in the league.
- The Nuggets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 194 points this season (4.9 points per game on average), and the Hornets have put up just three more points than their opponents on the year (0.1 per game).
- The Nuggets points, rebounds and assists leader is Nikola Jokic. He puts up 27.3 points per game and adds 11.2 rebounds and 8.5 assists.
- Jamal Murray is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Denver’s steals leader is Jokic, who collects 1.6 per game. Michael Porter Jr. leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
- Gordon Hayward owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 21.1 points per game and also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest.
- The Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists are Cody Zeller (7.5 rebounds per game) and LaMelo Ball (6.3 assists per game).
- Terry Rozier makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, averaging 3.4 treys per game.
- Ball is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Bismack Biyombo leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from