The Atlanta Hawks (23-22) visit the Denver Nuggets (27-18) as 4.5-point underdogs after John Collins put up 38 points in the Hawks’ 124-108 victory over the Warriors. The game airs on NBA TV at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 28, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 227 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 28, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Hawks Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 28
Greg Whittington: Day To Day (Knee),
Monte Morris: Out (Quad)
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Lou Williams: Out (Not With Team),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
De’Andre Hunter: Day To Day (Knee)
Nuggets and Hawks Records ATS
- Denver’s record against the spread is 21-24 this season.
- The Nuggets have a winning record against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more, going 13-9 this season.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of 45 games this season (57.8%).
- Atlanta has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 23-21-1.
- The Hawks manage a 9-7 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 4.5-point underdog.
- 44.4% of Atlanta’s 45 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Hawks defeated the Nuggets 123-115. Jamal Murray led the Nuggets with 30 points, and Trae Young paced the Hawks with 35. The Hawks covered the spread as 2.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 238 total points to cover the 232.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2021||Nuggets||Hawks||-2.5||232.5||-138||115||Regular Season||123-115 ATL|
- Denver’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Sunday’s matchup over/under (227 points) in 24 out of 45 opportunities (53.3% of matchups).
- 23 Atlanta games this year (51.1% of its matchups) finished with a final score greater than Sunday’s over/under of 227 points.
- The Nuggets have seen a 226.4 average over/under in their games this season, 0.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Hawks’ games have an over/under of 223.3 points this season, 3.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The average implied total for the Nuggets this season is 114.9 points, 1.1 fewer points than their implied total of 116 points in Sunday’s game.
- So far this season, Denver has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (116) 21 times.
- The 116.1-point average implied total on the season for the Hawks is 5.1 more points than the team’s 111-point implied total in this matchup.
- Atlanta has scored more than 111 points 27 times this season.
- The Nuggets are the league’s fourth-highest scoring team (115.6 PPG), while the Hawks allow the ninth-fewest points per game (110.6) in NBA action.
- The Nuggets have totaled 210 more points than their opponents this season (4.7 per game on average), and the Hawks have scored 94 more points than their opponents (2.1 per game).
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in points, rebounds and assists. He contributes 27.2 points per game while tacking on 11.2 rebounds and 8.6 assists.
- Jokic’s assists prop total for the contest is listed at 7.5 assists, 1.1 assists less than his season average of 8.6.
- Murray is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, knocking down 2.7 per game.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Denver’s steals leader is Jokic, who averages 1.6 per game. JaVale McGee leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
- Jokic’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- Young has the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assist lists, tallying 25.7 points and 9.5 assists per game.
- Young’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 0.2 points less than his season average of 25.7.
- Clint Capela’s 14.2 rebounds per game paces Atlanta’s rebounding effort. He also adds 14.7 points per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 0.6 greater than his season average of 29.9.
- Young makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hawks, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- Young’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Cameron Reddish is at the top of Atlanta’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Capela leads the squad in blocks with 2.2 per game.
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 2.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from