The Denver Nuggets (36-20) square off against the Memphis Grizzlies (29-26) as favorites on Monday, April 19 at 9:00 PM ET on ALT. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of April 19, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 19
Monte Morris: Out (Hamstring),
Jamal Murray: Out For Season (Knee)
Justise Winslow: Day To Day (Thigh),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
De’Anthony Melton: Day To Day (Leg),
Brandon Clarke: Day To Day (Hip)
Nuggets and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Denver’s against the spread record this season is an even 28-28.
- The Nuggets are 11-9 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 6.5-point favorite.
- 32 of 56 Denver games this season (57.1%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Memphis has a 35-20 record ATS this season.
- The Grizzlies earn a 4-1 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 6.5-point underdog.
- Memphis and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 50.9% (28) of its 55 games played.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/12/2021||Nuggets||Grizzlies||-2.5||229.5||-142||119||Regular Season||103-102 DEN|
- Denver and its opponents have gone over Monday’s 227 total in 30 out of 56 games (53.6%) this season.
- In 28 out of Memphis’ 55 games this year (50.9%), the competing teams scored more points than the over/under in Monday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Nuggets games is 225.1 points, 1.9 fewer than the over/under of 227 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.9 points more than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (225.1 points).
- The Nuggets have an average implied point total of 114.5 this season, which is 2.5 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (117).
- Denver has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (117) 26 times this season.
- The 114.6-point average implied total on the season for the Grizzlies is 4.6 more points than the team’s 110-point implied total in this matchup.
- Memphis has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 34 times this season.
- The Nuggets are the NBA’s fourth-highest scoring team (115.3 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow their opponents the 17th-fewest points per game (111.7) in the league.
- The Nuggets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 306 points this season (5.5 points per game on average), and the Grizzlies have put up 93 more points than their opponents on the year (1.7 per game).
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in points, rebounds and assists. He puts up 26.1 points per game while also adding 11.0 rebounds and 8.8 assists.
- Jokic’s assists prop total for the game is posted at 10.5 assists, 1.7 assists greater than his season average of 8.8.
- Jamal Murray hits 2.7 threes per game to lead the Nuggets.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Denver’s blocks leader is JaVale McGee, who collects 1.1 per game. Jokic leads the team averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
- Jokic’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals lower than his season average of 1.4.
- Ja Morant takes the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, tallying 18.7 points and 7.3 assists per game.
- Morant’s assists prop total for the matchup is set at 7.5 assists, 0.2 higher than his season average of 7.3.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ 12.6 rebounds per game paces Memphis’ rebounding effort. He also adds 17.0 points per game.
- Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 15.5 boards, 2.9 rebounds greater than his season average of 12.6.
- Grayson Allen leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Memphis’ Kyle Anderson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Brandon Clarke is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- Clarke’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from