The Denver Nuggets (29-18) are favorites as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (32-17) on Thursday, April 1 at Staples Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The point total is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 1, 2021, 11:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Clippers Betting Odds
Nuggets vs Clippers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 1
Monte Morris: Out (Quad)
Paul George: Out (Foot),
Rajon Rondo: Out (Adductor),
Serge Ibaka: Out (Back),
Marcus Morris Sr.: Day To Day (Calf),
Patrick Beverley: Out (Knee)
Nuggets and Clippers Records ATS
- Denver’s record against the spread is 23-24 this season.
- The Nuggets are 19-15 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 2-point favorite.
- 27 of 47 Denver games this season (57.4%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Los Angeles has a 28-21 record ATS this season.
- For the 40th time this season, the Clippers are at least a 2-point underdog, where they have a record of 22-17 against the spread.
- 44.9% of Los Angeles’ 49 games this season have missed the over/under.
Head to Head
Paul George (23 points) led the Clippers over Nikola Jokic (24 points) and the Nuggets 121-108 in their most recent matchup on December 25, 2020. The Clippers were favored by 3.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 229 total points in the matchup went over the 226.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/25/2020||Clippers||Nuggets||-3.5||226.5||-167||138||Regular Season||121-108 LAC*|
- 12/25/2020 DNP –
Clippers: Marcus Morris
- Denver’s games this season have gone over the point total for Thursday’s matchup over/under (220.5 points) in 66% of opportunities (31 out of 47 matchups).
- 28 Los Angeles games this year (57.1% of its matchups) finished with a final point total greater than Thursday’s over/under of 220.5 points.
- This season, the average total for Nuggets games is 225.9 points, 5.4 more than the over/under of 220.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Clippers’ games this season (223.4 points).
- The average implied total for the Nuggets this season is 114.8 points, 3.8 more points than their implied total of 111 points in Thursday’s game.
- This season, Denver has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (111) 33 times.
- The 115.8-point average implied total on the season for the Clippers is 6.8 more points than the team’s 109-point implied total in this matchup.
- Los Angeles has scored more than 109 points 36 times this season.
- The Nuggets are at the fourth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.5 PPG), while the Clippers allow the sixth-fewest points per game (108.5) in the league.
- The Nuggets have scored a total of 243 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.1 per game), and the Clippers have out-scored opponents by 314 points on the season (6.4 more per game).
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in scoring (26.8 points per game), rebounding (11.1 per game) and assisting (8.5 per game).
- Jokic’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is listed at 46.5, 0.1 greater than his season average of 46.4.
- Jamal Murray knocks down 2.7 threes per game to lead the Nuggets.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Denver’s blocks leader is JaVale McGee, who collects 1.2 per game. Jokic leads the team averaging 1.5 steals an outing.
- Jokic’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Clippers leader in scoring is Kawhi Leonard with 26.0 points per game. He also adds 6.3 rebounds per game and 4.9 assists per game.
- Leonard’s points prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 1.5 points lower than his season average of 26.0.
- DeMarcus Cousins (7.6 rebounds per game) and George (5.5 assists per game) are the Los Angeles leaders in rebounds and assists.
- George’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 0.3 higher than his season average of 34.2.
- George is tops from three-point range for the Clippers, knocking down 3.2 threes per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Nobody on Los Angeles grabs more steals than Leonard (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Serge Ibaka (1.2 per game).
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.7 steals higher than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from