The Denver Nuggets (9-5) aim to extend a six-game home win streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (8-7) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Nuggets () meet the 76ers ( to win) on Thursday at 9:00 PM ET on NBATV. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 9:08 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Nuggets vs 76ers Betting Odds
Nuggets Vs. 76ers Player Props
Injury Report as of November 18
Zeke Nnaji: Out (Ankle),
Michael Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Jamal Murray: Out (Knee)
Danny Green: Out (Hamstring),
Ben Simmons: Out (Back),
Joel Embiid: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Matisse Thybulle: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Grant Riller: Out (Knee)
|Nuggets Offense||Stats (Rank)||76ers Defense|
|103.6 (24)||Points/Gm||106.7 (15)|
|20 (15)||Possessions/Game||37.7 (29)|
|46.6 (4)||Field Goal %||45.2 (17)|
|31.2 (28)||3PT %||36 (24)|
|52.9 (8)||Effective FG %||51.8 (18)|
|55.2 (13)||True Shooting %||55 (18)|
|76ers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nuggets Defense|
|108.2 (14)||Points/Gm||98.9 (1)|
|37.7 (2)||Possessions/Game||20 (15)|
|46.5 (5)||Field Goal %||44.4 (14)|
|37.3 (3)||3PT %||32.6 (6)|
|53.7 (4)||Effective FG %||50.9 (13)|
|57.3 (4)||True Shooting %||53.7 (8)|
Nuggets and 76ers Betting Records
- Denver has won seven games against the spread this season, while failing to cover seven times.
- The Nuggets have not covered the spread when favored by 7.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- In Denver’s 14 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total four times.
- Philadelphia is 7-8-0 ATS this year.
- The 76ers have been an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over five out of 15 times this year.
- The Nuggets points, rebounds and assists leader is Nikola Jokic. He scores 26.1 points per game and adds 13.8 rebounds and 6.3 assists.
- Will Barton is the top three-point shooter for the Nuggets, hitting 2.4 per game.
- Jokic racks up 1.3 steals and one block per game, both team-high averages.
- Tyrese Maxey takes the top spot on the 76ers scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.5 points and 4.4 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Andre Drummond is the Philadelphia leader with 11.2 per game.
- Seth Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the 76ers, cashing in 2.4 treys per game.
- Nobody on Philadelphia grabs more steals than Danny Green (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Drummond (1.1 per game).