The Philadelphia 76ers (32-14) are underdogs against the Denver Nuggets (28-18) at Ball Arena on Tuesday, March 30. The game begins at 9:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The over/under is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 30, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs 76ers Betting Odds
Nuggets vs 76ers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 30
Gary Clark: Day To Day (Not With Team),
Greg Whittington: Day To Day (Knee),
Monte Morris: Out (Quad)
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
Nuggets and 76ers Records ATS
- Denver is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 22-24
- The Nuggets are 14-9 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 4.5-point favorite.
- 27 of 46 Denver games this season (58.7%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Philadelphia has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 27-18-1.
- For the 27th time this season, the 76ers are at least a 4.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 14-12 against the spread.
- Half of Philadelphia’s 46 games this season (with one push) have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
The Nuggets took down the 76ers 115-103 in the last meeting between the teams on January 9, 2021. Gary Harris scored 21 points to lead the Nuggets, and Tyrese Maxey scored 39 points for the 76ers. The 76ers covered the spread as 13.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 218 total points to hit the over on the 215.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Nuggets||76ers||-13.5||215.5||-1111||700||Regular Season||115-103 DEN|
- In Denver’s matchups this season, the Nuggets and their opponents have eclipsed Tuesday’s point total of 221 points 31 times (67.4% of opportunities).
- In Philadelphia’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup total in 26 out of 46 matchups (56.5%).
- This season, the average total for Nuggets games is 226.5 points, 5.5 more than the over/under of 221 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.3 points fewer than the average over/under in 76ers’ games this season (224.3 points).
- The Nuggets’ average implied point total this season is 1.8 more points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (114.8 implied points on average compared to 113 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Denver has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (113) 30 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the 76ers (114.7) is 6.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- Philadelphia has scored more than 108 points in 34 games this season.
- The Nuggets are the NBA’s fourth-highest scoring team (115.8 PPG), while the 76ers allow their opponents the seventh-fewest points per game (109.5) in the league.
- The Nuggets have scored a total of 234 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.1 per game), and the 76ers have out-scored opponents by 241 points on the season (5.3 more per game).
- Nikola Jokic leads the Nuggets in points, rebounds and assists. He puts up 26.9 points per game while tacking on 11.1 rebounds and 8.5 assists.
- Jokic’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 11.5 boards, 0.4 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.1.
- Jamal Murray knocks down 2.7 threes per game to lead the Nuggets.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Denver’s blocks leader is JaVale McGee, who averages 1.2 per game. Jokic leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
- McGee’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- Joel Embiid leads the team in both scoring (29.9 points per game) and rebounding (11.5 rebounds per game).
- Ben Simmons holds the title of Philadelphia assist leader, dishing out 7.5 assists per game this season.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 0.2 greater than his season average of 31.3.
- Danny Green makes more threes per game than any other member of the 76ers, averaging 2.6 treys per game.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots higher than his season average of 2.6.
- Matisse Thybulle is at the top of Philadelphia’s steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Embiid leads the squad in blocks with 1.4 per game.
- Thybulle’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from