The Florida State Seminoles (5-13, 3-4 ACC) hope to end a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (9-9, 1-6 ACC) on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Fighting Irish’s (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Seminoles ( ).
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of January 17, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Notre Dame vs Florida State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Notre Dame Offense Vs. Florida State Defense
|Notre Dame Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida State Defense|
|69.7 (228)||Points/Gm||74.0 (302)|
|10.6 (150)||Possessions/Game||12.2 (283)|
|45.4 (137)||Field Goal %||44.5 (236)|
|38.0 (34)||3PT %||37.6 (339)|
|53.6 (70)||Effective FG %||51.8 (271)|
|56.5 (93)||True Shooting %||53.9 (145)|
Florida State Offense Vs. Notre Dame Defense
|Florida State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Notre Dame Defense|
|68.7 (255)||Points/Gm||69.9 (204)|
|12.2 (77)||Possessions/Game||10.6 (210)|
|43.3 (245)||Field Goal %||46.2 (305)|
|34.3 (166)||3PT %||32.8 (143)|
|48.9 (273)||Effective FG %||51.7 (268)|
|53.1 (242)||True Shooting %||54.6 (172)|
Best Betting Sites For Notre Dame vs Florida State
Notre Dame Betting Insights
- Notre Dame has won three games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 15 times.
- The Fighting Irish have covered the spread once this season (1-8-1 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Notre Dame and its opponents have combined to go over the point total nine out of 18 times this season.
- Fighting Irish games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 141 points 11 times.
- Notre Dame has had an average of 139.7 points in its games this season, 1.3 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Florida State Betting Insights
- Florida State has won eight games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Seminoles are 3-5 ATS this season when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- So far this year, nine out of Florida State’s 18 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Seminoles have played 11 games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 141 points.
- Florida State’s average game total this season has been 142.7, 1.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Notre Dame Key Players
- Nate Laszewski leads the Fighting Irish in points and rebounds. He scores 13.7 points per game while also adding 7.8 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Trey Wertz’s 3.4 per game.
- Cormac Ryan hits 1.9 treys per game to lead the Fighting Irish.
- Notre Dame’s steals leader is Ryan, who grabs 1.0 per game. Ven-Allen Lubin leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a contest.
Florida State Key Players
- Matthew Cleveland is at the top of the Seminoles scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 14.4 points per game and 7.7 rebounds per game this season.
- Jalen Warley puts in work dishing out assists and is Florida State’s assist leader with 3.9 per game.
- Darin Green Jr leads the Seminoles in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.9 made threes per game.
- Florida State’s Caleb Mills has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Naheem McLeod is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.