The Northwestern Wildcats (0-1) take on the FCS Indiana State Sycamores at Ryan Field The Sycamores, on the moneyline to win, and the Wildcats, listed aton the spread, kick things off on September 11, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET on BTN. A point total of points has been set for the matchup.
In this article we break down everything you need before placing a bet on the game, including key metrics, stats, insights, and the best available odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Northwestern Vs. Indiana State Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
This article does not include any stats or insights for Indiana State, as they did not play any games at the Division I level last season.
Northwestern Betting Trends And Insights
- The Wildcats have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
Northwestern Players To Watch
- This season, Hunter Johnson has put up 275 passing yards (275.0 yards per game) while connecting on 30 of 43 passes (69.8% completion percentage), with three touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Evan Hull has taken nine carries for a team-leading 87 rushing yards (87.0 yards per game). He’s also caught three passes for 23 yards (23.0 receiving yards per game).
- Andrew Clair has rushed for 14 yards on four carries (14.0 yards per game) this year.
- Bryce Kirtz has seven catches, leading his team with 80 yards (80.0 ypg) this season.
- Stephon Robinson’s stat line this year shows five catches for 79 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 79.0 receiving yards per game.
- Malik Washington has caught three passes for 32 yards, averaging 32.0 yards per game this year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from