The Northwestern Wildcats (13-5, 4-3 Big Ten) hit the road in Big Ten action against the Nebraska Cornhuskers (10-10, 3-6 Big Ten) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Cornhuskers ( ).
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of January 25, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Northwestern vs Nebraska Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Northwestern Offense Vs. Nebraska Defense
|Northwestern Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nebraska Defense|
|68.8 (248)||Points/Gm||67.3 (127)|
|15.1 (138)||Possessions/Game||13.5 (151)|
|38.8 (355)||Field Goal %||42.0 (97)|
|31.6 (297)||3PT %||32.6 (131)|
|45.4 (348)||Effective FG %||49.0 (143)|
|50.1 (338)||True Shooting %||51.1 (54)|
Nebraska Offense Vs. Northwestern Defense
|Nebraska Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northwestern Defense|
|66.2 (315)||Points/Gm||60.9 (15)|
|13.5 (208)||Possessions/Game||15.1 (224)|
|43.9 (217)||Field Goal %||38.6 (10)|
|29.8 (342)||3PT %||34.7 (232)|
|49.2 (269)||Effective FG %||46.2 (38)|
|51.8 (286)||True Shooting %||49.7 (22)|
Best Betting Sites For Northwestern vs Nebraska
Northwestern Betting Insights
- Northwestern has covered 10 times in 18 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread five times this season (5-5 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Northwestern’s games have hit the over seven out of 18 times this season.
- In 10 games this season, the Wildcats and their opponents have scored more than 129 combined points.
- Northwestern has an average point total of 129.7 in its games this year, 0.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Nebraska Betting Insights
- Nebraska has put together a 7-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Cornhuskers have an ATS record of 4-9 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year.
- In Nebraska’s 20 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total four times.
- Cornhuskers games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 129 points in 11 of 20 outings.
- The average over/under for Nebraska’s contests this season is 133.4, 4.4 more points than this game’s total.
Northwestern Key Players
- Boo Buie leads the Wildcats in scoring (15.3 points per game) and assists (4.3 assists per game).
- Northwestern’s rebounding leader is Matthew Nicholson, who pulls down 6.5 per game.
- Chase Audige is the top three-point shooter for the Wildcats, knocking down 2.2 per game.
- Audige leads the team with 2.7 steals per game. Nicholson collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Northwestern.
Nebraska Key Players
- Derrick Walker holds the top Cornhuskers spot in two categories: scoring (14.1 points per game) and rebounding (7.7 rebounds per game).
- The Nebraska leader in assists is Sam Griesel with 4.1 assists per game.
- Keisei Tominaga is tops from three-point range for the Cornhuskers, knocking down 1.6 treys per game.
- Griesel tops Nebraska in steals with 1.4 per game, and Walker leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.