The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (13-7, 5-4 Horizon) aim to build on a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Northern Kentucky Norse (12-8, 7-2 Horizon) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Norse’s (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Mastodons ( ).
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Northern Kentucky vs Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Northern Kentucky Offense Vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Defense
|Northern Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||Purdue Fort Wayne Defense|
|67.1 (299)||Points/Gm||66.0 (84)|
|6.1 (346)||Possessions/Game||9.6 (131)|
|42.5 (285)||Field Goal %||44.4 (220)|
|33.1 (241)||3PT %||29.4 (23)|
|48.9 (277)||Effective FG %||50.3 (197)|
|51.8 (289)||True Shooting %||55.7 (208)|
Purdue Fort Wayne Offense Vs. Northern Kentucky Defense
|Purdue Fort Wayne Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northern Kentucky Defense|
|75.9 (88)||Points/Gm||64.1 (46)|
|9.6 (230)||Possessions/Game||6.1 (18)|
|43.9 (216)||Field Goal %||43.9 (196)|
|35.0 (129)||3PT %||39.8 (360)|
|52.1 (121)||Effective FG %||51.6 (261)|
|55.2 (153)||True Shooting %||58.8 (293)|
Best Betting Sites For Northern Kentucky vs Purdue Fort Wayne
Northern Kentucky Betting Insights
- Northern Kentucky has put together a 4-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Norse have been favored by 2.5 points or more 11 times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- A total of seven out of Northern Kentucky’s 18 games this season have hit the over.
- The Norse and their opponents have scored more than 131.5 points in eight of 18 games this season.
- The average total in Northern Kentucky’s games this season is 131.2, 0.3 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Insights
- Purdue Fort Wayne has won eight games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Mastodons have been an underdog by 2.5 points or more five times this year, and covered the spread in four of those matchups.
- So far this year, six out of Purdue Fort Wayne’s 18 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Mastodons have played 13 games this season that have gone over 131.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Purdue Fort Wayne’s outings this season is 141.9, 10.4 more points than this game’s total.
Northern Kentucky Key Players
- The Norse scoring leader is Marques Warrick, who puts up 19.1 points per game.
- Xavier Rhodes leads Northern Kentucky with 3.6 assists a game and Chris Brandon paces the squad with 9.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Warrick is the top three-point shooter for the Norse, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- Sam Vinson leads the team with 2.5 steals per game. Brandon collects 0.8 blocks a game to pace Northern Kentucky.
Purdue Fort Wayne Key Players
- Jarred Godfrey has the top spot on the Mastodons scoring and assist lists, tallying 16.6 points and 4.1 assists per game.
- Ra Kpedi’s 8.5 rebounds per game paces Purdue Fort Wayne’s rebounding effort. He also adds 6.5 points per game.
- Bobby Planutis is tops from three-point range for the Mastodons, hitting 2.6 treys per game.
- One Purdue Fort Wayne player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Godfrey averages 1.6 steals per game and 0.5 blocks per game.