The IUPUI Jaguars (1-16, 0-7 Horizon) will host the Northern Kentucky Norse (7-9, 3-4 Horizon) after losing six home games in a row. The matchup tips at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 22, 2022. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Norse’s (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Jaguars ( ).
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 22, 2022 at 7:59 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Northern Kentucky vs IUPUI Betting Odds
Northern Kentucky Offense Vs. IUPUI Defense
|Northern Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||IUPUI Defense|
|69.4 (239)||Points/Gm||68 (158)|
|67.5 (244)||Possessions/Game||61.8 (3)|
|40 (335)||Field Goal %||44.7 (275)|
|33 (215)||3PT %||35.6 (296)|
|47.6 (298)||Effective FG %||52.3 (306)|
|50.4 (296)||True Shooting %||57.3 (349)|
IUPUI Offense Vs. Northern Kentucky Defense
|IUPUI Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northern Kentucky Defense|
|50.9 (358)||Points/Gm||69.3 (194)|
|60.7 (356)||Possessions/Game||67.9 (97)|
|37.4 (356)||Field Goal %||44.6 (270)|
|27.4 (346)||3PT %||31 (87)|
|42.5 (355)||Effective FG %||50 (227)|
|46.1 (343)||True Shooting %||53.4 (251)|
Northern Kentucky Betting Insights
- Northern Kentucky has compiled a 6-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In Northern Kentucky’s 14 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total six times.
- Northern Kentucky and its opponents have gone over 123 combined points in 13 of 14 games this season.
- Norse matchups this year have an average total of 138.2, 15.2 more points than this game’s over/under.
IUPUI Betting Insights
- IUPUI has won 14 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover twice.
- When playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs this season, the Jaguars have an ATS record of 6-0.
- IUPUI and its opponents have combined to go over the point total four out of 17 times this season.
- IUPUI has combined with its opponent to score more than 123 points in seven of 17 games this season.
- The average over/under for Jaguars contests this season is 128.7, 5.7 more points than this game’s total.
Northern Kentucky Key Players
- Marques Warrick leads the Norse in scoring, putting up 14.3 points per game.
- Northern Kentucky is led in rebounding by Adrian Nelson’s 8.5 rebounds per game and assists by Sam Vinson’s 3.4 assists per game.
- The Norse are led by Trevon Faulkner from long distance. He knocks down 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Northern Kentucky’s blocks leader is Chris Brandon, who collects 0.7 per game. Vinson leads the team averaging 2.2 steals a game.
IUPUI Key Players
- B.J Maxwell has the top Jaguars spot in two categories: scoring (10.9 points per game) and rebounding (4.4 rebounds per game).
- Bakari Lastrap puts in work giving out assists and is IUPUI’s assist leader with 2.1 per game.
- Maxwell leads the Jaguars in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.2 made threes per game.
- Nathan McClure tops IUPUI in steals with 1.1 per game, and Jonah Carrasco leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.