The Green Bay Phoenix (2-19, 1-9 Horizon) will look to stop an 11-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Northern Kentucky Norse (13-8, 8-2 Horizon) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at BB&T Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Norse’s (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Phoenix ( ).
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of January 26, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Northern Kentucky vs Green Bay Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Northern Kentucky Offense Vs. Green Bay Defense
|Northern Kentucky Offense||Stats (Rank)||Green Bay Defense|
|67.4 (293)||Points/Gm||77.3 (345)|
|8.6 (358)||Possessions/Game||15.9 (216)|
|42.9 (272)||Field Goal %||49.4 (361)|
|33.5 (216)||3PT %||36.8 (319)|
|49.5 (255)||Effective FG %||55.5 (354)|
|52.3 (269)||True Shooting %||59.6 (315)|
Green Bay Offense Vs. Northern Kentucky Defense
|Green Bay Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northern Kentucky Defense|
|59.4 (358)||Points/Gm||63.6 (38)|
|15.9 (146)||Possessions/Game||8.6 (5)|
|40.8 (334)||Field Goal %||43.9 (189)|
|28.4 (353)||3PT %||39.4 (361)|
|46.5 (336)||Effective FG %||51.7 (265)|
|50.7 (322)||True Shooting %||58.7 (288)|
Best Betting Sites For Northern Kentucky vs Green Bay
Northern Kentucky Betting Insights
- Northern Kentucky has won five games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 14 times.
- Northern Kentucky’s games have hit the over seven out of 19 times this season.
- In 12 games this season, the Norse and their opponents have gone over 124.5 total points.
- Northern Kentucky’s contests this year have an average point total of 131.0, 6.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay has put together a 6-15-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Phoenix have been an underdog by 17 points or more five times this year, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- So far this year, 13 out of Green Bay’s 21 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Phoenix have combined with their opponent to score more than 124.5 points in 17 of 21 games this season.
- Green Bay’s average game total this season has been 136.7, 12.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Northern Kentucky Key Players
- Marques Warrick leads the Norse in scoring, putting up 19.0 points per game.
- Xavier Rhodes leads Northern Kentucky with 3.6 assists a game and Chris Brandon paces the team with 9.1 rebounds per contest.
- Warrick knocks down 2.4 treys per game to lead the Norse.
- Northern Kentucky’s steals leader is Sam Vinson, who grabs 2.5 per game. Brandon leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a contest.
Green Bay Key Players
- Cade Meyer holds the top Phoenix spot in two categories: scoring (11.1 points per game) and rebounding (4.0 rebounds per game).
- The Green Bay leader in assists is Zae Blake with 3.1 assists per game.
- Randy Tucker is tops from three-point range for the Phoenix, hitting 1.5 treys per game.
- Green Bay’s Blake has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Brock Heffner is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.